轉學:Not Accepted to a University 不被大學錄取
15. Not Accepted to a University
15.不被大學錄取
A: What's wrong? you.look sad.
A:怎麼了?你看起來很傷心。
B: I was rejected from my dream school.
B:我被我夢想的學校拒絕了。
A: I'm sorry to hear that.
A:很遺憾聽到這個消息。
B: I feel so stupid. What's wrong with me?
B:我感到很愚蠢。你怎麼了?
A: Nothing. If your dream school doesn't want you, then that's their loss.
A:沒什麼。如果你夢想的學校不要你,那是他們的損失。
B: I don't know what to do anymore.
B:我什麼也不想做了。
A: Look, that school didn't accept you, because you weren't the right fit.
A:聽着,這個學校沒有錄取你,因爲你不適合那。
B: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
B:這應該會使我好受一點嗎?
A: I'm just saying, why would you want to go to a school that doesn't fit you?
A:我只是在說,你爲什麼想去一所不適合你的學校呢?
B: When you say it like that, I understand you.
B:當你這麼說的時候,我懂你了。
A: Yeah! Just focus on the schools that do want you.
A:耶!把精力集中在想要你的學校。
B: You're right! Yale made a mistake rejecting me.
B:你說的對!耶魯拒絕我是它的損失。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載