當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:找自助餐廳

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:找自助餐廳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

unit 262

找自助餐廳

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

A:今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

B:我們在這兒排隊吧o這一隊看起來短些。

A:What's on the menu today?

A:今天的菜單上有什麼?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

B:有魚、牛內、豬內、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麪條。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

A:噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

ing-bottom: 66.96%;">高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:找自助餐廳

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

B:我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

A:i think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

A:我想吃炸魚,因爲魚是我最喜歡的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. you.go ahead. (They get everything ready)

B:那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。(他們買好了)

A: Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

A:這裏有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

B:很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

A:I see you people from south prefer sweet. don't you?

A:我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

B:對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛內吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

A:謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

B:Your appetite is good.

B:你的胃口不錯。

A:I'm always feeling hungry.

A:我總是感到餓。