當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第70期:滑雪和溜冰

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第70期:滑雪和溜冰

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.77K 次

ng and skating Dialogue

padding-bottom: 86.41%;">秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第70期:滑雪和溜冰
4.滑雪和溜冰 對話

Steven and Tom find that there is a skiing show when they are skiing, and they talk about it.

史蒂文和湯姆在滑雪時,發現了一個滑雪表演,他們就此做了一番討論。

Tom: Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

湯姆:嗨,看那邊。那邊好像有挺好玩的事,我們過去看看吧。

Steven: Sure. It's probably a skiing show. Adam told me there are many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

史蒂文:行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亞當告訴過我這裏有很多滑雪俱樂部,它們的成員會進行表演來吸引更多的遊客。

Tom: Look at that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

湯姆:看那個,那太危險了。我媽媽永遠都不會讓我那樣做的。

Steven: Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

史蒂文:別大驚小怪了,我們好好看錶演吧。

Tom: You are right. But what if an avalanche happened?

湯姆:好吧。不過,要是發生雪崩怎麼辦呢?

Steven: They are all great skiers and very experienced. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

史蒂文:他們個個都是經驗豐富的出色滑雪者。所以,我猜他們被雪崩埋葬的可能性極小。

Tom: Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow here?

湯姆:不管怎樣,這表演真是激動人心。對了,他們從哪兒弄來這麼多雪?

Steven: Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

史蒂文:這個,他們有最先進的造雪設備。

Tom: Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

湯姆:你覺得造雪會引起污染嗎?

Steven: It's possible.

史蒂文:有可能。