當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:辦公室裏的愛情

英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:辦公室裏的愛情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

ing-bottom: 81.63%;">英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:辦公室裏的愛情

01. If handled responsibly, an office love affair can be rewarding.

如果處理得當,辦公室戀情就能夠開花結果。

02. How am I supposed to ask her on a date?

我該怎麼去約她才合適?

03. Love and a cough cannot be hidden.

愛情像咳嗽一樣元法掩飾。

04. We are on the same wavelength.

我們兩個心心相印,情投意合。

05. A budding romance with a cowork.r can really spice up life at the office.

同事間朦朧的愛情讓單調的辦公室生活充滿情趣。

06. We work from morning to evening. We have no chance to meet other boys/girls except our colleagues.

我們每天從早工作到晚。根本沒有機會去結交同事之外的異性朋友。

07. Keep the relationship private and discreet until you are ready to publicly announce that you are a couple.

保持低調和感情的私密化,直到你們已經準備好公開你們是一對情侶了。

08. Keep public displays of affection off work.

不要在工作期間公開表乖親暱。

09. It is learned that finding a boyfriend or girlfriend has become a headache for many white collars.

對於很多白領來說,找到一個合適的男友或女友是一件很不容易的事情。

10. Since you spend so many hours together at work, you already have an idea of what he/she is like.

你們在一起工作那麼長時間,你肯定了解他(她)的爲人。

11. Office romances may interfere with individuals' abilities to per form their professional duties.

辦公室戀情可能會妨礙個人對於工作職責的執行能力。

12. There is an obvious potential for conflicts of interest between office situations and relationships.

辦公環境和感情之間明顯存在着利益衝突。

13. There will almost certainly be jealousy. The easiest way is simply to accept it, then ignore it as best as you can.

"吃醋"幾乎是難免的。最簡單的方法就是對此予以接受,然後盡你所能地忽略它。

14. Conduct yourself in the same manner as you did prior to the relationship after the departure.

分手後,按照自己在這段感情之前的那種方式來行爲處事。

15. You're early every morning, cheerful and happy because you're in love, and want to leave a good impression on your object of affection.

你天天都會早到,神采奕奕的,因爲你在戀愛,想要給你愛戀的對象留下一個好印象。

16. One of the positive aspects of an office rornance is time efficiency, since you no longer need to search for a significant other in the evening.

辦公室戀情的一個積極方面是節約時間,因爲你不再需要在晚上去尋找另一半。

17. Uncomfortable situations may arise when career advancement issues come into play.

當事業發展問題凸顯出來後,可能會出現令人不快的局面。

18. To hunt for marriage partners, single white collars have begun to change their focus from the whole city to smaller units--their own work places.

爲了尋找合適的結婚對象,單身的白領已經開始把目光從整個城市縮小到更小的空間:辦公室裏。

19. We don't want to be single, but there is no chance for us to change our situation.

我們不願單身,但是沒有機會改變自己的處境。

20. Just make sure you weigh the professional risks with the personal rewards of your particular situation before falling head-over-heels.

你要做的就是在墜入愛河之前,衡量職場風險與戀情得失之間的關係。