海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:交通事故
fic accident
交通事故Useful Expressions
常用語句the police,please.
請打電話給警察。
a doctor for us,please.
請替我們叫醫生。you tell me where the police station is?
請你告訴我派出所在哪裏好嗎?you mind phoning this insurance company?
請你打電話給保險公司好嗎?5.I have to inform the rent-a-car company of this accident.
我必須把這個車禍的事通知租車公司。I have the certificate of accident.
我需要肇事證明書嗎?7.I was in a traffic accident near the park.
我是在公園附近發生車禍的。long does he have to stay in the hospital?
他要住醫院多久呢?she in a critical condition?
她的傷勢危急嗎?ld I notify the Chinese Embassy?
我要通知中國大使館嗎?wasn't my fault.
這不是我的錯誤。Practical Conversation
實用會話A: this ABC Rent-a-car Company?
喂,你是ABC租車公司嗎?B:Yes, I help you?
是的,我是,我能爲你效勞嗎?A:This morning we rented a car and we are on the way to Niagara Falls.I'm afraid we have a car accident near the border.
我們是今天早上租的車,我們去尼亞加拉瀑布的途中靠近邊界上發生車禍。B:That's too kind of accident is it?Are you all right?
那太不幸了,什麼車禍呢?你還好嗎?A:I'm all right,but my friend is seriously you call an ambulance and the police?
我還好,但我的朋友受了重傷,請你打電話給警察和叫輛救護車來好嗎?B:OK.I'll do it right away,but tell me how it happened.
好的,我立刻就辦,但告訴我是怎樣發生的。A:I ran into the guardrail when I turned to the left.
當我左轉時撞到護攔了。