當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第430期:How to Make Spaghetti 如何做意大利麪

美語情景對話 第430期:How to Make Spaghetti 如何做意大利麪

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

Hello, and welcome to our show.

大家好,歡迎來到我們的節目。

Today, we’ll be making one of my favourite recipes.

今天我們要來做我最喜歡的一個食譜。

It’s called the egg spaghetti.

這道菜的名字是雞蛋意麪。

First, what you will need for this recipe is:

首先,這道食譜需要的材料有:

About a hundred grams of dried spaghetti,

一百克左右的幹意麪;

Two table spoons of olive oil,

兩勺橄欖油;

Fifty grams of minced meat,

五十克肉末;

About a half of a medium onion,

半個中等洋蔥;

Half a cup of chopped mushrooms,

半杯碎蘑菇;

One cup of tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes

一杯番茄醬,或者剝皮、切碎的西紅柿

(I prefer peeled crushed tomatoes)

(我更喜歡用剝皮、切碎的西紅柿)

And lastly, you will need one egg.

最後,你還需要準備一個雞蛋。

First, let your water come to a boil, and boil your dried spaghetti.

首先,把水煮開,然後用水煮幹意麪。

While you are waiting for your spaghetti to boil, you can prepare your sauce.

在你等待意麪煮熟的時候,你可以準備你的醬料。

Heat up the pan with the olive oil, and add the minced meat.

在鍋裏放橄欖油並加熱,然後放入肉末。

Brown the minced meat until it gets nice and brown.

將肉末炒熟至焦黃色。

Lower the heat to about medium heat, and then add your chopped onions.

把火調低至中火,然後放入切碎的洋蔥。

It's important to fry your onions in lower heat so that you can let it caramelize. It'll take a while but it will be worth the effort, because all of the sugars will come out of the onion and bring a nice sweat taste to your sauce.

用低溫將洋蔥炒熟很重要,因爲這樣可以使洋蔥炒上一層焦糖。這個過程需要一段時間,不過這很值得,因爲洋蔥裏的所有糖分都會炒出來,這會爲你的醬料增加甜蜜的口感。

Then, add your mushrooms (your chopped mushrooms), and keep stirring it around until it gets nice and tender.

之後,放你蘑菇(切碎的蘑菇),不斷翻炒,直到蘑菇變軟。

And then lastly, you can add your tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes.

最後,你可以放入番茄醬,或者剝皮、切碎的西紅柿。

And let it simmer for a bit until it gets nice and warm.

用小火煨一會兒,直到炒熱醬料。

Your spaghetti should be ready by now. So you can drain the water out and add a bit of olive oil to your spaghetti, so that it won’t stick. Put your spaghetti on a plate, and then pour some of your sauce on top.

現在意麪應該煮好了。所以你可以把水倒掉,然後在意麪里加一點橄欖油,這樣意麪就不會坨掉。把意麪盛出來放到盤子裏,然後在上面澆上醬料。

Now, you can fry your egg on a pan sunny-side-up. I like to leave the yolk nice and soft. And then put the fried egg on top of your spaghetti. Now, when you eat your spaghetti, I like to pierce the egg with a fork so that all the yolk drizzles out and becomes a part of the sauce. The egg is quite alkaline, so it brings a nice mild taste that counteracts with the acidic tomato.

現在你可以在鍋裏單面煎蛋了。我喜歡吃軟黃的煎蛋。之後把煎好的雞蛋放在意麪上面。我在吃意麪的時候喜歡用叉子吃雞蛋,這樣所有的蛋黃汁液都會出來,然後變成醬料的一部分。雞蛋的鹼性含量很高,所以口味柔和,正好抵消西紅柿的酸性。

And enjoy!

享用你的意麪吧!

美語情景對話 第430期:How to Make Spaghetti 如何做意大利麪

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. heat up
加熱;
eg. You'd better heat up the tomato soup.
你最好把蕃茄湯熱一下。
eg. It took a long time to heat up the stove.
加熱爐子花了很長一段時間。
2. add to
添加;增加;摻加;
eg. If the tea is too strong, add some hot water to it.
如果茶太濃,加點開水。
eg. Would anyone like to add anything to what I've said?
有沒有人要補充我剛纔所說的?
3. sunny-side-up
(煎蛋)只煎一面的,單面煎的;
eg. I want my eggs sunny side up.
我想要只煎一面的雞蛋。
eg. I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。