當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第141期:香港 HongKong

美語情景對話 第141期:香港 HongKong

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.51W 次

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第141期:香港 HongKong

Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

大家好,今天我們請到的是Laura。

Laura: Hi!

嗨!

Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

嗨!Laura,你來自哪裏?

Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

我來自香港。

Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

香港。太棒了。你給我們講講香港吧。

Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.

好,這是個很適合人們居住的地方。每次我問我朋友會不會愛上香港的時候他們都會回答說,哦,會,那兒的東西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

而且香港是個非常大的現代化城市,有很多摩天大樓。

Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

你是住在大樓遍地的市區嗎?

Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

嗯,我住在市區,我家在24層。

Todd: The 24th floor.

24層。

Laura: So my brother live in 44.

我哥哥住44層。

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Laura: It's amazing right?

神奇吧?

Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

對呀,哇,那太瘋狂了。

Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

所以說僅僅是居民區就都是高樓大廈。

Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

哦,好。香港最好的部分是什麼?

Laura: Well, what do you mean?

嗯,什麼意思?

Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

就是說住在香港哪點好?

Laura: Mm!

嗯!

Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?

一時間還真有點兒難說。食物?香港有很多美食嗎?

Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

大概會有很多選擇。你會品嚐到不同種類的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,還有很多其他選擇。

Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

好。香港人講各種中國方言嗎?

Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

嗯,主要是說廣東話,而在學校他們通常說英語

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.

是的,但現在因爲我們也算是中國的一部分,所以我們不得不學普通話。

Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

好,所以說你會說普通話,廣東話和英語。

Laura: Well, you can say that.

對,可以這麼說。

Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

太棒了,好的,非常感謝。