美語情景對話 第97期:居家 Home
Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.
妮科爾塔,我來問幾個廚房裏的問題。Nicoleta: Mm-hm.
嗯。Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?
首先,你在廚房裏都做什麼?
Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.
大多都是做飯。Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?
好的。在你德國的家裏,通常都是誰做飯?Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.
我自己獨居,所以通常都是我自己做飯。Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?
你每晚都自己做飯,還是買外賣?Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.
我不是每晚做飯,通常是週末的時候自己做飯吃。Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..
那麼,德國菜通常是真麼樣的……Nicoleta: Typical?
你是說典型德國菜?Todd: Yeah.
是的。Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.
德國酸菜Todd: Really?
真的?Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.
這裏所有的人都會問我爲什麼不是德國香腸。到我不知道有什麼經典德國菜。也許真的是香腸。但要從起源上看,是德國酸菜。Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?
你的廚房裏都有什麼?Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.
有盤子,食物,冰箱。但沒有微波爐。Todd: No microwave?
沒有微波爐?Nicoleta: No microwave.
沒有。Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?
這樣很好,沒有微波爐可以吃得很健康。有什麼菜是你拿手的嗎?Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.
我的拿手菜?湯。Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?
哪種湯?Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.
南瓜,黃瓜湯。Todd: How do you make it?
你是怎麼做的呢?Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!
很簡單,這是我不知道用英語怎麼說,千萬別問我!注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。