當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第14期:童年生活 Big Apple Baby

美語情景對話 第14期:童年生活 Big Apple Baby

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

ing-bottom: 71.33%;">美語情景對話 第14期:童年生活 Big Apple Baby

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Kevin: Hi! How you doing?

嗨!你好嗎?

Todd: I'm doing pretty good.

我很好。

Kevin: Good.

好的

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什麼?

Kevin: My name is Kevin.

我叫凱文。

Todd: Kevin. And where are you from?

凱文。你來自哪?

Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona.

亞利桑那州的鳳凰城。

Todd: OK. Nice.

好的,很棒。

Kevin: In the United States.

美國的鳳凰城。

Todd: Wow, were you born in Pheonix?

哇,你出生在鳳凰城?

Kevin: Actually, no. I was actually born in New York, because my parents happened to be living in New York at that time. My father was a Major League Baseball player, and the year I was born, 1971, he was playing with the Mets in New York City, and my birthday is in May, May 25th, to be precise, and so my mother happened to be with my father in New York cause it was baseball season, so I was actually born in New York, but I grew up in Pheonix. so Phoenix is what I consider to be my home town.

事實上,不是的。我出生在紐約,因爲我父母那段時間正好住在紐約。我父親是職業棒球大聯盟的運動員,我出生的那年——1971年,他正在紐約和Met隊比賽,精確地說,我的生日是5月25日,我母親正和我父親一起在紐約,因爲那正是棒球賽季,所以我在紐約出生,但我在鳳凰城長大。因此,我認爲鳳凰城是我的故鄉。

Todd: Wow! That's Amazing! Do you remember anything about New York?

哇!這真棒!你對紐約還有印象嗎?

Kevin: Yes, actually, I do have a few memories because we spent probably three years there from the time I was born, obviously, until I was about two and a half or three years, we spent summers, or the baseball season in, in New York, and we rented a condominium on the second floor, and I remember, it was right across the street from La Guardia Airport, and so of course, when I was a little kid, one, one and two years old, I used to love sitting by the kitchen windows, and I even remember it was a bay window, the kind where you can roll the window open, and I used to roll the window open, and just watch the airplanes take off and land all day.

是的,我還對紐約有點兒印象,因爲自我出生,我們在那裏大約度過了大約三年的時光,直到我兩歲半或是三歲。夏天和棒球賽季我們都住在紐約,我記得我們租了一棟二層公寓,就在拉瓜迪亞機場對面,當然,當我還是個小孩兒,一兩歲大的時候,我喜歡坐在廚房窗戶邊,我甚至記得那是一扇向外凸的窗戶,是那種可以搖開的窗戶,我經常會搖開窗戶,整天看着飛機起飛降落。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇,真酷!

Kevin: And another memory I have is the people, the couple that lived below us was an elderly couple and they acted pretty much like our grandparents, so I actually called them Grandma and Grandpa, and, uh, Grandma Stevenson used to give me a bath in the, in her, in her kitchen sink, cause I was so small, that she would actually give me a bath in her kitchen sink, and I remember that as well.

我還記得我們樓下住着一對老夫婦,他們就像我的祖父母一樣,所以我就稱呼他們爲祖父祖母,祖母史蒂文森經常在她家廚房的水槽裏給我洗澡,因爲我當時個子很小,我還記得她在廚房水槽給我洗澡。

Todd: Wow, those are good memories.

哇,這些都是很美好的會議。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。