當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第29期:Thank you 謝謝你

時尚英語話題第29期:Thank you 謝謝你

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.62W 次

Thank you./p>

ing-bottom: 35.94%;">時尚英語話題第29期:Thank you 謝謝你
謝謝你

Magic words,There are so many of them.

這是一句有魔力的詞語,而且有很多這樣的詞語。

Let's talk about another magic word in English.

讓我們來談談在英語的世界裏另一個具有魔力的詞。

If someone does something for you,it's considered polite to thank him.

如果有人爲你做了什麼事情,感謝他被認爲是一種禮貌。

A simple "Thank you " or "Thanks" goes a long way.

一句簡單的“謝謝你”或“謝謝”的作用很大。

In the business world,a word of gratitude from your boss,manager,or even co-worker,means a lot.

商業的世界裏,來自老闆,經理,甚至是合作人的感謝之詞意味着很多。

It means that you you appreciate the person's work.

它意味着你關心……你欣賞這個人的工作。

I think it's easy to take the people close to us for granted.

我認爲很容易把我們身邊的人想成是理所當然的。

It's easy to think, "I work in the office,and my wife works at home.

很容易就會想,“我在辦公室工作,而我的妻子在家裏主持家務。

She SHOULD make me dinner."

她就應該爲我做晚餐。”

But after dinner,do you say, "Thanks you"?

但是在晚飯後,你會說:“謝謝你”嗎?

Sometimes I forget.

有時候我忘記了。

Sometimes I forget to tell my kids,"Thanks for being so good today."

有時候我忘了告訴我的孩子:“感謝如此美好的今天。”

Sometimes I forget to tell the bus driver or the person who collects my toll, "Thank you!Have a nice day."

有時候我忘了對公交車司機或向我收費的人說:“謝謝你!祝你有美好的一天。”

Thanks.

謝謝。

Thank you.

謝謝你。

Thanks a lot.

多謝。

Thanks a million.

非常感謝。

I really appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

I'm totally grateful for what you've done.

我真是感激你所做的一切。

There are many ways to say it.

有很多方法可以說這句話。

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Have you ever regretted not using the words "Thank you"?

你有沒有後悔沒有用到“謝謝”這個詞?

When do you feel it isn't necessary to thank someone?

你覺得什麼時候沒有必要感謝別人?

When does "Thank you" seem awkward?

什麼時候說“謝謝你”會顯得很尷尬?

Do you say, "Thank you," a lot?

你經常對別人說“謝謝”嗎?

What do you think of people who don't say, "Thank you"?

你怎麼看待那些不說:“謝謝”的人?

How do you feel when someone forgets to thank you?

當有人忘了感謝你時你會感覺如何呢?

Is it possible to thank someone too much?

感謝別人是否可能會太多?

What is an alternative method of expressing your gratitude without actually saying, "Thank you"?

表達你的感激之情而不必說"謝謝" 的另一種方式是什麼?

Have you ever sent someone a thank you card or not? If yes,what were you thankful for?

你曾經給別人人感謝卡嗎?如果是,你會因爲什麼而感激他人?