當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit43:什麼時候交作業

英語會話800句Unit43:什麼時候交作業

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

When should we hand in the assignment?

ing-bottom: 166.67%;">英語會話800句Unit43:什麼時候交作業

我們什麼時候該交作業?

A: When should we hand in the assignment?

我們什麼時候該交作業?

B: Tomorrow, before one p.m..

明天下午一點前。

that's why I hate quizzes.

那就是我討厭抽考的原因。

A: I can't believe Miss Robinson gave us a quizz without telling us first.

我不敢相信Robinson老師沒有告知給我們抽考。

B: Well, that's why I hate quizzes.

那就是我討厭抽考的原因。

But would you study if there were no tests at all?

但如果完全沒有考試你還會念書嗎?

A: I really hate these tests.

我實在很討厭這些考試。

B: But would you study if there were no tests at all?

但如果完全沒有考試你還會念書嗎?

How's your studying going?

書念得怎樣啦?

A: How's your studying going?

書念得怎樣啦?

B: I don't think I can finish reading all those books.

我一定念不完了啦!

I failed the final exam.

我期末考考壞了。

What's wrong, Chris?

Chris,怎麼啦?

I failed the final exam.

我期末考考壞了!

If I fail the make-up, I will have to repeat the class.

如果我的補考失敗,我就得重修了。

What Would happen if you failed the make-up?

如果你補考考壞了怎麼辦?

If I fail the make-up, then I will have to repeat the class.

如果我的補考失敗,我就得重修了。

What was the result of your oral presentation?

你的口頭報告結果如何?

A: What was the result of your oral presentation?

你的口頭報告結果如何?

B: I got an A.

我拿到A。

He cheated.

他作弊。

Why did Jack get a big fat zero for his European llterature exam?

爲什麼Jack的歐洲文學拿了個鴨蛋?

He cheated.

他作弊。

We need at least ten references for the essay.

那份論文我們需要至少本參考書目。

A: How many references do we need?

我們共需要幾本參考書目?

B: We need at least ten references for the essay.

那份論文我們需要至少本參考書目。

We need an extension for it.

我們需要延期。

A: The essay is so difficult.

這份論文實在很難。

B: We need an extension for it.

我們需要延期。

Who is going to represent our group?

誰要代表本組?

A: Who is going to represent our group?

誰要代表本組?

B: I'd like to be the one.

我想要擔任這個職務。

Have you talked to your supervisor about your thesis yet?

你和你的指導教授討論過論文了嗎?

A: Have you talked to your supervisor about your thesis yet?

你和你的指導教授討論過論文了嗎?

B: I've made an appointment for this coming Friday.

我們約在這個星期五要討論。

Have you got all the books on the list?

你找到書單上所有的書目了嗎?

Have you got all the books on the list?

你找到書單上所有的書目了嗎?

Not yet.

還沒有。

Could you please return these books for me?

可不可以請你幫我還這些書?

I'm going to the library.

我正要去圖書館。

Could you please return these books for me?

可不可以請你幫我還這些書?

I'd like to nenew these two books.

我想要續借這兩本書。

A: May I help you?

我能幫忙嗎?

B: Yes, I'd Iike to nenew these two books.

是的,我想要續借這兩本書。

This book has been reserved.

這本書已被預約了。

I'm sorry, this book has been reserved.

抱歉。這本書已被預約了。

Oh, my goodness, what can I do now?

哦,天哪,現在我該怎麼辦呢?