當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 關於電話英語情景對話精選

關於電話英語情景對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

英語是一種語言工具,學習英語的最終目標就是能利用這種工具與別人自由流暢的交流。本站小編整理了關於電話英語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">關於電話英語情景對話精選
  關於電話英語情景對話一

A:How's you. brother doing?

A:你的哥哥最近怎麼樣?

B:As a matter of fact, he hasn't been feeling too well.

B:事實上,他身體不太舒服。

A:I'm sorry to hear that. Whats the matter?

A:聽到這個我很遺憾,他怎麼了?

B:He has a slight fever.

B:他有點發燒。

A:Tell him I hope he's better soon.

A:轄告他我希望他能很快康復。

B:I'll tell him. Thanks for asking about him.

B:我會轉告的。感謝你對他的問候。

  關於電話英語情景對話二

ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?

這裏是電話公司,需要什麼服務?

BYes, I’d like to activate my voice mail service please.

我想激活語言信箱服務。

ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services, call waiting and also three way calling.

好的,先生,目前我們提供一種特殊服務,包括語音郵件服務,呼叫等待和三種方式的通話。

BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?

那聽起來很棒。要收其他的費用嗎?

ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly rate.

沒有。沒有隱性收費或額外費用,完全是包月費用。

BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding service? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be forwarded to a local number.

太好了。我還想知道是否有電話轉接服務。我經常不在鎮裏,我想把打給的電話轉到當地的號碼上。

AYes of course. We can activate all these services in about an hour.

當然有。這些服務一小時內就能激活。

  關於電話英語情景對話三

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

愛德華.格林:你好,我是愛德華.格林。請史密斯先生接電話。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but h isn't available.

史密斯的祕書:對不起,史密斯先生現在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

愛德華.格林:那好吧。我再打過來。史密斯先生有直線電話嗎?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的祕書:對不起,號碼保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

愛德華.格林:好的。謝謝。

JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.羅斯:想跟史密斯先生通電話真難。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

愛德華.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待員:早上好, RUYJ 廣告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。請菲爾.沃森接電話?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待員:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系統公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

NOVO 接待員:我給您轉過去。

DAVE Phil Watson's phone.

戴夫菲爾.沃森的電話。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。請菲爾聽電話

DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?

戴夫:能問一下您是哪位嗎?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利: Bibury系統公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not here rightnow./He is not available right now.)

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲爾目前不在辦公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?

讓我給他捎信還是您打他的移動電話?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我還是打他的移動電話吧。請問號碼是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

堂.布拉德利:讓我對一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That's it.

戴夫:對。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:謝謝。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲爾.沃森: 你好。菲爾.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲爾,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲爾.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉讓你久等。你身體好嗎?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to seeit.

堂.布拉德利:好,謝謝。我們能見個面嗎?我們有了新產品,我希望你看一下。


看了“關於電話英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.電話英語情景對話大全

2.打電話英語情景對話精選

3.打電話英語對話範文精選

4.有關於打電話英語對話精選

5.有關一對一的電話英語對話