當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於購買電子產品的英語情景對話

關於購買電子產品的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

英語口語的學習方法其實就是多讀多背,小編今天特地整理了英語口語的情景對話以供大家參考,英語口語對於很多同學來講可能很困難,但是大家只要努力的練習一下,多多背誦,英語口語就沒有那麼難了。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於購買電子產品的英語情景對話

  我要購買照相機及其專業配件

AHello, ma’am, can I help you find something?

女士,您好,想買些什麼?

BYes, actually I’m looking to buy a camera.

事實上我想買個照相機。

AWe’ve got a wide selection do you know if you’d like a point-and-shoot, or something a little fancier? Are you shopping for yourself or for someone else?

我們有很多產品供你選擇,你是想要買自動照相機還是價格高昂的的相機?你是給自己買還是給別人買?

BActually I’m buying a camera for my husband.

給我丈夫買。

AAh, well then I’d recommend a nice entry-level digital SLR.

那我推薦這款入門級的數字單鏡頭反射式相機。

BYeah? Can I take a look at the SLRs you carry?

我能看下你拿的單鏡頭反射式相機嗎?

ASure thing, follow me. This here is the.

當然可以,和我來,這就是。

BThe Canon Eos. Yeah it’s ok, but I’m looking for something that performs better in low light, has a better display panel, and longer battery life.

佳能相機。它還可以,但是我在找這樣的相機:它能在能見度較低的情況下拍攝效果好,有更好的顯示板和更長的電池壽命。

AOh, ah, um the Nikon D60 is a nice option.

尼康D60不錯。

BYeah, but what kit lens does this camera come with? I don’t want some bulky telephoto lens.

這款相機配套的鏡頭是什麼樣的?我不想要笨重的鏡頭。

AOh, well this one has the, uh.

這款相機的鏡頭是……

BLooks to me like an 18-55mm lens. pretty standard, that will do. Not like my husband will be stalking celebrities or anything!

依我看是18-55毫米的鏡頭,很好,符合我的要求。我丈夫不會追逐名人或類似的事物。

ASo, ahem, can I interest you in any acc...

我能說服你買……?

BAccessories? Do you carry polarizing filters?

買附件?你們帶偏光鏡嗎?

APolarizing filter um we should! I’m sorry, ma’am. It looks like we’re sold out.

我們應該帶偏光鏡。很抱歉,看起來我們已經賣完了。

BNo you’re not! There are some right here!

沒有,那邊就有一些。

AOh, well, would you look at that! Polarizing filters.

你可以看看。

BThanks for your help, Ralph!

謝謝你的幫助,Ralph

ANo problem, ma’am.

不謝。

這種音響有哪種質量保證

ACan I help you, sir?

有什麼可以爲您效勞的,先生?

BYes, what sort of warranty comes with this stereo?

好的,這種音響有哪種質量保證?

AWell, our store offers a 90-Day return policy and the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on any factory defects.

哦,我們商店提供90天的退貨保證。生產商則會提供爲期1年的質量保證,如果是生產廠家造成的責任的話。

BWhat conditions are there on the store policy?

退貨保證有何具體條款?

AWe’ll give you your money back as long as the stereo is returned in the original packaging and with a receipt.

如果有收據,而且音響以初始包裝退還的話,我們會將您的錢給與退還。

BO.K. How do I get the manufacturer’s warranty?

好的,那麼如何得到生產廠家的質量保證呢?

AJust send in the warranty card with a copy of your receipt.

只要把質量保證卡和收據的複印件寄過去就好了。

BAll right, those sound good. I’ll take it.

好的,很不錯。我買下了。

AVery well, I can ring you up over here, sir.

很好,先生,請在這兒付款