當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 銀行櫃檯英語

銀行櫃檯英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.1K 次

下面是本站小編整理的銀行櫃檯英語, 希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">銀行櫃檯英語

  銀行英語口語-新開帳戶

What kind of account did you.have in your mind?

你想開哪種帳戶?

Do you like to open a current account?

你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?

A deposit or current account?

定期還是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

我們儲蓄存款的最低存款額是100美圓。

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

最低起存款額是5元。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

你可隨時以50美圓的起存額開立儲蓄帳戶。

Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也可以起存。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。

I should like to open a current account.

我想開一個活期存款帳戶。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.

我需開個支票帳戶,這樣就能付帳。

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.

我們想知道如何開一個支票儲蓄帳戶。

I have a checking account here.

我在這裏有一個支票存款帳戶。

I think I'd like a deposit account.

我想要開個定期存款帳戶。

Can I open a current account here?

我能否在這兒開個活期存款帳戶?

I want to open a deposit account with you.

我要開個儲蓄帳戶。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳戶。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款額夠嗎?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

How much does each account cost?

每個帳戶要花多少錢?

  銀行英語口語-存款

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我們這存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少錢要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我認爲你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的戶頭上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把這些支票存在我的戶頭上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款戶頭上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工資支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兌現這張匯款單。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎麼辦?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

請背籤這張支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每開一張支票將花2美圓。