當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 去美國旅遊常用的英語口語

去美國旅遊常用的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

隨着國民物質生活水平的提高,很多人休息的時候都會出國旅遊。今天小編在此獻上出國遊玩常用的英語,希望對你有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">去美國旅遊常用的英語口語

 旅遊英語:出海關前的英語口語

Dialog 1 At the Immigration Window

對話1 在移民局窗口

A:Passport, please.

A:請看一下護照。

B:Surely. Here it is.

B:是的,在這。

A:Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

A:你是商務旅行還是觀光?

B:I'm here for sightseeing.

B:我是來觀光的。

A:How long do you plan to be here?

A:你打算停留多久?

B:About three weeks.

B:大約三星期。

A:Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

A:嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

Dialog 2 At the Customs Inspection Counter

對話2 在海關檢查櫃檯

A:Can I see your customs declaration, please?

A:請讓我看看你的海關申報單好嗎?

B:Yes. Here you are.

B:好的,在這。

A:Anything to declare?

A:有什麼東西要申報的嗎?

B:No, nothing that I know of.

B:沒有,就我所知道的沒有。

A:Are you bringing in any liquor?

A:你有沒有攜帶酒類?

B:No, I'm not.

B:不,我沒有。

A:Are you bringing in any cigarettes?

A:你有沒有攜帶香菸?

B:Only my own use.

B:只有我自己要抽的。

A:All right. Please open your bags.

A:好的,請打開你的行李。

B:Certainly.

B:好的。

A:What're those?

A:這些是什麼?

A:OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.

A:好,好了,你現在可以關上行李了。

Useful Expression

常用語句

Roughly two weeks.

大概兩星期。

Oh, around three months.

哦,三個月左右。

Just a couple of weeks.

只有兩星期。

Approximately one year.

大約一年。

I'm just a tourist.

我只是一名觀光客。

I'm here on business (to go to school, to visit friends.)

我來經商(留學、拜訪朋友)。

Mostly business and a little sightseeing.

主要是出公差,順便觀光。

No, I don't believe(think) so.

不,我想不是的。

No, I don't have anything to declare.

不,我沒有任何東西申報。

Nothing to declare.

沒有東西要申報。

I have only my personal belongings.

我只帶了換洗衣物。

Just my clothing, camera, and a couple of gifts.

只有我的衣物、照相機和一兩件禮物。

These cigarettes are for my own use.

這些香菸是我自己要抽的。

I don't have any liquor.

我沒帶任何酒類。

  美國觀光英語:乘坐出租車

Dialog 1 Having a porter Help You

對話1 請服務生幫你忙

A:Porter!

A:服務生!

B:Yes, sir.

B:是的,先生。

A:Please carry these bags to the taxi.

A:請把這些行李搬到出租車上。

B:How many do you have?

B:你有幾件行李?

A:Three.

A:三件。

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:Thanks. How much do I owe you?

A:謝謝,多少錢?

B:Sixty cents a bag.

B:一件行李60分。

A:Fine. Here's $2.00. Keep the change.

A:好的,這是兩塊錢,不用找了。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

Dialog 2 Taking a Taxi to the Hotel

對話2 坐出租車去旅館

A:Yes, sir. Where to?

A:請上車,先生,去哪裏?

B:To the Park Hotel.

B:去公鴨旅館。

A:Here we are, sir. That's $26.40.

A:到了,先生,總共26.40元。

Dialog 3 The Limousine Drops You Off at Your Hotel

對話3 大型轎車送你去旅館

A:Do you go near the Drake Hotel?

A:到公鴨旅館附近嗎?

B:Yes, we do. It's on our route.

B:是的,那是我們的行車路線。

A:What do you charge, please?

A:請問要多少錢?

B:The fares are all the same, $5,00 to the downtown airline bus terminal. You can get off anywhere along the way.

B:車費都是一樣的,到市中心的航空公司大巴總站5元。你可以在沿途任何地方下車。

A:How long does it take?

A:要多少時間?

B:Oh, about 45 minutes.

B:哦,大約45分鐘。

B:Drake Hotel!

B:公鴨旅館!

A:I get off here. What about my baggage?

A:我在這裏下車,我的行李呢?

B:It's loaded in the back of the bus. Give me your claim check. I'll get it for you. Anyone else for the Drake Hotel?

B:放在大巴後面,把行李牌給我,我拿行李給你,還有沒有人要在公鴨旅館下車?

Useful Expression

常用語句

Where's the bus stop (taxi stand)?

公共汽車站牌(出租車停靠點)在哪裏?

Please call a taxi for me.

請幫我叫輛出租車。

Please take me to the Park Hotel.

請送我到公園旅館。

This is where I'd like to go.

這是我想去的地方。

Do you stop at (go by, pass by) the Tower Hotel?

你們停靠(到,經過)塔旅館嗎?

How much does it cost to go to the Drake Hotel?

去公鴨旅館要多少錢?

How much does a ticket cost?

一張票多少錢?

I want to get off here.

我要在這裏下車。

How much will that be?

總共多少錢?

How much do I owe you?

多少錢?

What does that come to?

要多少錢?

 美國觀光英語:在飯店

(1)Checking In at the Hotel

(1)訂房登記

Model Dialogs

標準對話

Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel

對話1 抵達旅館

A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir.

A:先生,我幫你提行李。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

A:Right this way, sir.

A:先生,請這邊走。

B:Thanks. Here you are.

B:謝謝,這是給你的小費。

A:Thank you, sir.

A:謝謝你,先生。

B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.

B:下午好,我相信你們登記有我的預訂

C:Your name, please?

C:請問貴姓大名?

B:Yes, Terry Chen.

B:是的,陳泰利。

C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?

C:哦,是的,陳先生,我們爲你準備了一間單人套房,請你填寫這張卡片好嗎?

B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?

B:哦,當然,順便問一下,用餐時間是什麼時候?

C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.

C:早餐是從6點到9點,午餐從11點到2點,而晚餐是從5點到8點。

B:I see. And what's the check-out time?

B:我知道了,退房時間是什麼時候?

C:Twelve noon, sir.

C:中午12點,先生。

B:OK. There you are.

B:好的,填好了。

C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.

C:謝謝你,我現在請服務生帶你去你的房間。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

Dialong 2 Reserving a Room

對話2 預訂房間

A:Park Hotel? Reservation desk, please.

A:公園旅館嗎?請轉預訂部。

B:Reservation desk. May I help you?

B:預訂部,有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?

A:Yes, please. I'm phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. I'd like to reserve a m for tonight.

A:是的,請幫我一個忙,我現在在洛杉磯機場打這個電話,我要預訂今晚一間

B:All right, sir. That's a single with bath?

B:好的,先生,是單人套房嗎?

A:That's right. How much will that be?

A:對,多少錢?

B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.

B:我們的單人房從45元起,先生。

A:Good.

A:好的。

B:Your name, please.

B:請問你的姓名?

A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.

A:我叫陳泰利,C-H-E-N,陳。

B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving?

B:謝謝你,陳先生,你什麼時候到達?

A:I'm arriving soon. I'm taking a taxi to the hotel.

A:我很快就到,我正坐出租車去旅館。

B:Right, sir. We'll hold your room for you until 9 P.M..

B:好的,先生,我們會幫你保留房間直到下午9點。

Dialog 3 No Rooms Available

對話3 房間客滿

A:I'd like a room, please.

A:請給我開一個房間。

B:Do you have a reservation, sir?

B:先生,請問你有預訂嗎?

A:No, I'm sorry, I don't.

A:不,抱歉我沒有。

B:Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid all our rooms are taken.

B:嗯,我想幫你忙,但是恐怕我們的房間都已經客滿了。

A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another?

A:明白了,如果是這樣的話,你能推薦另一家旅館嗎?

B:Why don't you try the Royal Hotel? It's right down the street.

B:你何不試試國王旅館?就在這條街上。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝你。

Useful Expression

常用語句

Just up to (as far as) the front desk.

就拿到前臺。

Just carry (take) them to the front desk.

提到前臺就好。

Thanks. Here you are (go).

謝謝,這是給你的(小費)。

You have a reservation for me, I believe.

我想你們登記有我的預訂。

I'll be here for two nights.

我要在這裏住兩天。

I'm planning to stay a week.

我打算停留一個星期。

Where it says "Date of Departure", I'm not quite sure yet.

在這裏所說的“離開日”我還不十分確定。

Well, I think I'll probably be here for a week.

嗯,我想我可能會在這裏停留一個星期。

No, I don't have a reservation.

不,我沒有預訂。

I'd like to stay a day longer.

我想再多停留一天。

I'd like a single with bath for about $45.00 a night.

我想要一晚上大約45元的單人套房一間。

Do you have any accommodations available at that price?

你們有沒有這種價位的房間?

Don't you have anything less expensive?

你們沒有比較便宜的房間嗎?

Could you give me a cleaner room, please?

請給我一個比較乾淨的房間好嗎?

Do you have any vacancies for tonight?

今晚你們還有空房間嗎?