當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊常用英語的實用句子

旅遊常用英語的實用句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.17K 次

英語作爲最重要的語言交流工具,也越來越受到人們的重視,下面小編就給大家整理了旅遊英語,喜歡的要好好閱讀哦

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">旅遊常用英語的實用句子

  機場實用英語

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何處可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you.come with me to the office?

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告

請和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Can you describe your baggage?

請描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  如何請求提供開水服務

Would you please get me some hot water?

你能給我送些熱水來嗎?

A: Room service. May I help you?

這是客房服務部,需要什麼幫助?

B: Would you please get me some hot water?

你能給我送些熱水來嗎?

A: All right.

好的。

第二句:Please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

請給我們送瓶剛燒開的水來。

A: Is there anything I can do for you?

我能爲您做什麼?

B: Please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

請給我們送瓶剛燒開的水來。

A: OK. Anything else I can do for you?

好的,還有其他要我爲您做的嗎?

B: No, thank you.

沒有了,謝謝!

請求客房服務部提供開水的相關表達法還有:

I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.

我想請你給我拿一瓶開水來。

Is hot water available any time?

隨時都有熱水供應嗎?

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

請送給我一些冰塊和水。

  怎樣詢問乘車路線

I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.

我想知道電車行進的路線。

A: I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.

我想知道電車行進的路線。

B: It's shown on this map.

地圖上有。

第二句:Is there a bus to go to there?

有到那兒的公汽嗎?

A: Is there a bus to go to the Star Hotel?

有到星星賓館的公汽嗎?

B: Yes, the bus runs every hour.

有,每小時一趟。

A: By the way, could you tell me which bus to take to go there?

順便問一下,能告訴我乘哪路公交去嗎?

B: No. 12.

12路。

A: Thank you.

謝謝!

關於乘車路線的表達法還有:

Is it far to walk?

走到那兒遠嗎?

Should I take a bus?

要乘公共汽車嗎?

Should I go this way or that way?

我應當走這條路還是那條路?

Is there any landmark there?

那個地方有路牌嗎?