當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 遊覽景點英語實用對話

遊覽景點英語實用對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

如果想要出外旅遊,那就有必要學習一些出外旅遊常用英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊遊覽景點英語實用對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 135.31%;">遊覽景點英語實用對話

 遊覽景點英語實用對話1

A: How many ports do we call at on our passage?

A:我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?

B:Four ports.

B:4個港口。

A: The ship is going very fast.

A:船走得真快。

B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

B:每小時大約行駛25海里。

A: You look pale. Are you seasick?

A:您臉色不好。是不是暈船?

B:I don't feel very good.

B:我感到不太舒服。

A:I have some tablets for seasickness.

A:我有治暈船的藥。

B: They give me no help at all.

B:它們對我一點用都沒有。

A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.

A:那我們最好回到船艙裏吧。

遊覽景點英語實用對話2

A: My god, it's such a lovely lake! The lake has a water surface of 56 square kilometers.

A:我的天,多麼迷人的湖啊!西湖的水面面積爲5.6平方公里。

B: No wonder it looks so huge.

B:難怪顯得這麼大。

A: We are now walking on what is in fact an island Here we get one of the 10 sceneries of the West Lake: Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake.

A:我們現在走在一個小島上,這裏有西湖十景之一:平湖秋月。

B: Why is it called "Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake" ?

B:爲什麼叫“平湖秋月”呢?

A: It's so named because in the pavilion over there the great poet Bai Juyi of the Tang Dynasty would take a rest after drinking a little too much, and watch the moon over the lake.

A:因爲唐朝大詩人白居易在暢飲之後在那邊那個亭子中休息,看着湖面上的月亮,因此叫“平湖秋月”。

B:Very romantic.

B:非常浪漫。

A: Now let's board the boat and have a ride on the lake.

A:我們現在上船到湖中去遊覽一下吧。

B: Sure (They get on the boat).

B:好(他們上船)。

A: Wang, what's that building over there? It looks like some sort of a huge pavilion.

A:王,那邊那個建築是什麼?看上去像個巨大的亭子。

B: You are right. That's the Heart of Lake Pavilion, situated on an was built in 1552 and is the largest pavilion on the West Lake. Oh, here we are at the Little Yingzhou island. Let's get off the boat. Please watch your steps.

B:沒錯,那是湖心事,坐落在一個小島上。它建於1552年,是西湖最大的亭子,哦,我們到了小瀛洲了。我們下船吧。請腳下留神。

 遊覽景點英語實用對話3

A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?

A:這艘海峽船開得很快,是嗎?

B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.

B:是的,非常快。這趟旅行大約要1小時左右。

A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.

A:但願我們在旅途中不要遇到風浪。

B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.

B:我也是這麼希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣賞穿越海峽的沿途風景。

A:That's a good idea.

A:這是個好主意。

B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?

B:看上去大海很平靜,可以不用擔心暈船了。你愛暈船嗎?

A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.

A:是的,不幸的是,我經常暈船。

B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.

B:我也有一點兒暈船。我母親是最愛暈船的人。事實上,她不到萬不得已時從來不坐船。我比她強點兒,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天後也幾乎沒怎麼暈船。不過今天我們高興的是,我們將有一個平靜的航行。

A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.

A:是的,這艘小船還真快。我想我們很快就能到陸地。

B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.

B:是啊,我也是這麼想的。

 遊覽景點英語實用對話4

A:Excuse me, sir.

A:打擾了,先生。

B:What's the matter?

B:什麼事?

A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?

A:我聽說我們將要沿途在一些港口停靠,這是真的嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Where will we call at?

A:我們在哪兒停靠?

B:Dalian.

B:在大連?

A: Dalian is my hometown.

A:大連是我的老家。

B:Really?

B:是嗎?

A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?

A:我能下船到處走走嗎?

B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.

B:對不起,恐怕您不能。