當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於住酒店手續的英語情景對話

關於住酒店手續的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.13W 次

可能英語對一些同學來講會很困難,所以今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家要好好看看這些文章哦

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於住酒店手續的英語情景對話

  一我明天結賬離開旅館

AI'm checking out tomorrow. What time must I vacate the room?

我明天結賬離開旅館.我必須什麼時候騰出房間?

BBefore 12 a.m.

在上午12點以前。

AI see. Thank you.

我知道了。謝謝。

  二請填來客登記卡

APlease fill in the arrival card and sign the register.

請填來客登記卡,在登記薄上簽名。

BAll right. Which room shall I have?

好的。我住哪個房間?

ARoom 202,but I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $200.

202房間。但是我們得收200美元定金。

  三我想現在退房結帳

AI'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?

BSure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?

AIt's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。這是我的門卡。

BA minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。

ACan I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?

BSure. Can I have your passport, please?

當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

AHere you are.

給你。

BThanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

謝謝。先生,您在這裏住得滿意嗎?

AVery much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?

BSure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?

AFlight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。

BGot it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。

AThank you.

謝謝。