當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:更改航班

出國旅遊必備英語口語:更改航班

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">出國旅遊必備英語口語:更改航班

  1.常用口語:

I'd like to cancel my reservation to London.

我想取消我預訂的去倫敦的航班。

cancel v. 取消

What if I want to put off my flight?

如果我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?

I putoff“推遲,拖延”

“what if...”意爲“假使…將會怎樣”。

I'd like to change my reservation if possible.

如果可能的話,我想改一下我預訂的機票。

How about changing my flight to tomorrow noon?

把我的航班改到明天中午可以嗎?

you.can put me on standby.

我可以等退票。

put sb. on standby“把某人加入排隊等待(票)的行列”

How many hours in advance should I return the ticket?

我應該提前幾個小時退票?

in advance“提前”

Are these tickets non-refundable?

這些機票退不了嗎?

non-refundable a. 不可退的

Is there a penalty for returning the ticket?

我若退票的話有罰款嗎?

penalty n.罰款,罰金,處罰

I just missed my flight and need to reschedule it.

我剛剛錯過了航班,需要重新確定航班時間。

Can I change my flight schedule?

我可以更改航班嗎?

reschedule v. 重新計劃,重訂…的時間表

When does the next flight leave?

下一個航班何時起飛?

Can I get onto the next flight?

我可以乘下一班飛機走嗎?

Which flight shall I take then?

那我該乘哪一個航班呢?

Are there seats still available?

還有座位嗎?

Are there seats available?

有座位嗎?

Please check it again for me.

請幫我再查一查。

Are you sure that there's no ticket on the flight?

你確定那個航班上沒有票了嗎?

 2.英語對話

Nick: I just missed my flight.

尼克:我剛剛錯過了航班。

Clerk: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

職員:哦,聽到您這麼說我感到很遺憾。

Nick: Could you reschedule it?

尼克:能更改航班嗎?

Clerk: Yes. when would you like to reschedule it for?

職員: 可以,您想改到什麼時候?

Nick: How about changing my flight to tomorrow noon?

尼克:把我的航班改到明天中午可以嗎?

Clerk: That was for tomorrow at noon? Please let me verify flight availability?

職員:明天中午嗎?讓我查一下有沒有航班好嗎?

Nick: Yes.

尼克:好的。

Clerk: OK. there's still one seat available on that flight. But it's in business class. I can let you have that if you like for no additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra.

職員:好了,明天中午的航班還有一個座位。不過是商務艙,如果您願意我就給您訂這個了,沒有額外收費但是您得另外付改航班的手續費。

Nick: What's the charge for rescheduling? It's not too steep, is it?

尼克:那要多少錢呢?不會太貴吧,是嗎?

Clerk: No not very. It's only a $20 char2e. And we now have a city terminal so you can check your bags before you get to

the airport.

職員:是的,不太貴。二十美元就行了。我們現在有了一個城市航空集散站,在來機場之前您可以在那兒辦理行李託運。

Nick: That's great. Thank you.

尼克:太好了,謝謝你。