當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:行李安置

旅遊英語情景對話:行李安置

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.23W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:行李安置,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 102.89%;">旅遊英語情景對話:行李安置

 行李安置情景對話一:

A:you. trunks are here. Do you want them both in the room?

A:您的皮箱到了,要不要都送到您的房間去?

B:Where are they? I want to see them.

B:在哪兒?我想看看。

A:Downstairs. Can you come down with me?

A:在樓下。您能不能跟我一起下去看看?

B:OK.I need this one in the room,leave the other one in your baggage room.

B:好的。這件送到我的房間,另一件送到行李室存放。

A:Your trunk, sir. Where would you like to have this?

A:您的皮箱,先生。您要放在哪裏?

B:Right against the wall there.

B:就放在靠牆的那邊。

 行李安置情景對話二:

A:I'm sorry,I've lost my tags and receipt. What can I do about it?

A:非常抱歉,我遺失了行李牌和收據。怎麼辦?

B:I see. What is your baggage? And do you remember the tag's number or color?

B:我知道了。您的行李是什麼?您記得牌子的號碼或顏色嗎?

A:It's a suitcase. Its colour is blue.

A:是個皮箱,顏色是藍色的。

B:Could you give me a description of your case?

B:您能描述一下您的箱子嗎?

A:It's like this,it's square with a leather cover.

A:那個箱子是這樣的:四方形,皮革面。

B:I'll check it for you. I've found it. Is this yours?

B:我來爲您查一查。我找到了。是這個嗎?

A:Yes,it is the right one

A:是的,正是這個。

B:Will you show me your key card,please?

B:請把出入證給我看看好嗎?

A:Here it is

A:在這兒。

B:All right. Now you can take your case away

B:好了,現在您可以拿走您的箱子了。

 行李安置情景對話三:

A: Who's there?

A:誰?

B:I'm the doorman who brings you the luggage.

B:我是酒店的服務員,替您拿行李的。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝。

B:Here is your luggage. Two suitcases. Is that correct?

B:這是您的行李。兩個皮箱,對嗎?

A:Oh,no! I have one more handbag.

A;噢,不對!我還有一個手提包。

B:Could you please give me a brief description of the bag? I'll check that for you immediately.

B:可否請您形容一下皮包的樣子?我會立刻去查看。

A:It's a green leather bag with a name tag attached to it.

A:那是一個綠色皮包,還繫着一張名字標籤。

(After a while)

(過了一會兒)

B:Sorry for keep you waiting. Is this your handbag?

B:對不起,讓您久等了,這是您的手提包嗎?

A:Yes , that's right.

A:對,這就是。

B:We're terribly sorry for the mistake.

B:我們非常抱歉。

A,That's all right.

A:沒關係。

 行李安置情景對話四:

A:Good afternoon. Welcome to our Hotel.

A:下午好,歡迎到我們賓館。

B:Good afternoon.

B:下午好。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有多少件行李?

B:Just these two.

B:只有這兩件。

A:One suitcase and one bag. Is that right?

A:一個旅行箱和一個袋子,對嗎?

B:Yes. That's all.

B:是的,就是這些。

A:I'll show you to the Front Desk. This way, Please.I will put your bags by the post over there.

A:我帶您到櫃檯,請跟我來。我把您的袋子放在那兒的柱子旁邊。

B:OK, thanks.

B:好的,謝謝。

A:A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.

A:您辦完住宿登記後,服務生會帶您到房間去。

B:Fine.

B:好的。

A:Please enjoy your stay.

A:請好好休息。