當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 日常工作安排的英語

日常工作安排的英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 55.16%;">日常工作安排的英語

上班族必備單詞:出遊心得

Hello, Mr. Brown, long time no see. Where have you been?

你好,布朗先生,好久不見,你去哪裏了?

Oh, I went on a holiday in the city of Chengde.

哦,我去承德度假了。

Great. What do you think of it?

真好,你覺得那裏怎麼樣?

The city is small, not very modern, but there are many mountains with lots of trees around the city, so the air there is pretty fresh.

城市不是很大,也不是很現代化,但是由於周圍有很多山,山上的樹木也很多,所以空氣很清新。

Did you go to the Summer Mountain Resort?

那你去避暑山莊了嗎?

Certainly! The most attractive place is that, it's very large; it is 8 times the size of Forbidden City and 16 times the size of Summer Palace. The art of gardens is perfectly represented in it.

當然去了,那是最吸引人的地方。它很大,是故宮的8倍,頤和園的16倍,而且那裏的園林藝術很棒。

It sounds great, and is really cool there?

聽起來不錯,那裏真的很涼快嗎?

Yes, I think the reason is that there is a big lake, and many trees in the Resort.

是的,我想可能是因爲有湖,而且樹比較多。

What is the special local product?

當地的特產是什麼?

The main product of Chengde is various kinds of ferine mushroom and the almond. The mushroom tastes really good, and it is very different from the common mushrooms, and the snack made of almond is delicious.

最主要的特產是各式各樣的野生蘑鏈和杏仁,野生蘑菇的味道很不錯,和普通蘑菇差別很大,杏仁做的小吃也很美味。

I hope to go there someday.

希望我有一天也可以去那裏。

上班族必備單詞:活動安排

Finally! OK, let's unpack and get out there!

來吧,讓我們放下行李出去吧。

Sally, slow down. We have a week! Maybe we should decide what we want to do.

莎莉,不要着急。我們有一個禮拜時間呢,也許我們應該決定一下 我們想做什麼。

Oh, Dick! You always have to be so organized. OK, well, I want to shop, I heard this town had great prices.

噢,迪克!你總是要把所有事情都想好。好吧,我想購物,我聽說這個小鎮東西便宜。

I swear, you were born to shop. I would like to check out some local arts and crafts. Harry's wife brought home some pottery from here last summer. Do you remember seeing it? It was really nice.

我發誓,你生下來就是爲了購物。我想要查一下當地的手工藝品。亨利的妻子去年夏天從這帶回了好多陶器。你還記得嗎?真的很不錯。

Look at the view. You can see the bay from here. We should see if they rent boats or anything. I really want to go sailing.

看看這風景,你可以從這裏看到海灣,我們可以看看他們是否有出租船或者其它東西,我真的很想航行。

We will ask at the front desk later. I am sure they will know.

我們去櫃檯問問吧,我覺得他們一定知道。

I would like to try windsurfing, too.

我也想嘗試一下風帆衝浪。

We should make a day of the waterfront. I bet they have great seafood here. I can almost taste the lobster.

我們應該在碼頭過一天,我打賭那裏有海鮮,我都能聞到龍蝦味了。

I'm sure that we can find you some lobster. And then I would really love to go dancing.

我確信我們能找到龍蝦,然後我很想去跳舞。

It is a tourist town. I am sure we can find you some rock ‘n' roll. Personally, I would really like to hear some jazz.

這是一個觀光的小鎮,我確信我們能幫你找到搖滾樂,我個人倒是喜歡爵士樂。

We can hear jazz one night and rock another night.

我們可以一天晚上聽爵士,另一天晚上聽搖滾。

I wonder if they have anything like a museum or something. I always like to find out about the history of a place.

我在想這裏是否有博物館之類的東西,我總是想發掘一個地方的歷史。

We can ask the guy at the front desk about that, too. Anyway, let's just go out now and wander around a little. Maybe we can pick up some maps or brochures at the Tourist Information Center.

我們可以問問櫃檯的那個人,無論如何,先讓我們出去隨便走走吧,也許我們可以在旅遊信息中心拿一些地圖或小冊子。

Good idea.

好主意

上班族必備單詞:入住飯店

Good evening. Welcome to Mansion Hotel.

早安,歡迎入住大廈飯店。

I have a reservation. My name is Rodgers.

我有預訂,我的名字是羅傑斯。

Last name, Rodgers?

姓氏是羅傑斯嗎?

Yes.

是的。

Very well. Welcome, Mr. Rodgers. Would you please fill out the registration card? How are you doing today?

非常好,歡迎你,羅傑斯先生。麻煩你填一張入住卡,今天玩得怎麼樣?

0h, good. I have a long day and it's good to get here.

嗯,好。我很高興到這裏。

Mr. Rodgers, how would you handle your account?

羅傑斯先生,你怎麼付賬呢?

My credit card, please.

信用卡。

I will check to see if any messages for you? Well, here is one message for you.

我查一下是否有您的消息,哦,這裏有一條你的信息。

Thank you. I have an 8 o' clock appointment tomorrow morning, I would like a wake-up call.

謝謝,我明天早上8點有個約會,我想留一個起牀通知給你們。

Certainly, I can take care of it for you. What time would you like the wake-up call?

當然了,我們會爲你注意的,你希望我幾點打電話?

7 a.m.

*7點.

Mr. Rodgers, this is George. He will take care of your luggage and show you to your room. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

羅傑斯先生,這是喬治,他負責你的行李並且帶您到你的房間, 如果有什麼事,請及時告訴我。

OK, I'll do that.

好的,我知道了。

Have a pleasant stay.

祝您住得愉快。