當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 求職英語情景對話

求職英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.76W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來求職英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 99.84%;">求職英語情景對話

求職英語情景對話1

Jack: Hi, Mary, what kind of jobs do you want to do?

傑克:嗨,瑪麗,你想做什麼工作?

Mary: I don't know. It's hard for me to make a decision now. How about you,Jack?

瑪麗:我不知道,現在我很難決定。你呢,傑克?

Jack: I don't know, either. There are so many jobs now, but it's hard for me to choose the right one.

傑克:我也不知道。現在工作很多,但是想找一份適合自己的卻不容易。

Mary: Yes. I have been looking for a month, but I still can't get one.

瑪麗:是啊,我已經找了一個月了,卻連一份工作都還沒找到。

Jack: What do you think of being a teacher?

傑克:你認爲教師的工作怎麼樣?

Mary: That's not bad. It is a relatively stable job to be a teacher, and the benefits and remuneration are also good.

瑪麗:不錯啊,教師的工作比較穩定,而且福利待遇也很好。

Jack: Yes, but I don't want to be a teacher because I am not good at dealing with children.

傑克:的確如此,但是我並不想當老師,因爲我不善於和孩子們打交道。

Mary: Then how about being an English translator? Isn't your major English?

瑪麗:那英語翻譯呢?你不是學的英語專業嗎?

Jack: I do wish to be a translator, so that I can use my English knowledge.

傑克:我確實想找個翻譯的工作,正好可以用上我學的英語知識。

Mary: You could think it over and look for some translator recruitment information.

瑪麗:你可以好好考慮一下,找找翻譯方面的招聘信息。

Jack: I will. By the way, Mary, since you are so good in verbal communication, why don't you work as a salesperson?

傑克:我會的。對了,瑪麗,你口才這麼好,怎麼不當個銷售人員?

Mary: The marketing work is very tiring and has a lot of pressure.

瑪麗:銷售的工作很累,而且壓力也很大。

Jack: But if you do well you could earn lots of money, right?

傑克:可是做好了很賺錢,對吧?

Mary: That's right. Where there is pressure, there is a source of motivation.

瑪麗:也對,有壓力纔有動力嘛。

 求職英語情景對話2

Jack: Hi, Mary, I have decided to look for a job as a salesman.

傑克:嗨,瑪麗,我決定要找一份銷售的工作。

Mary: Good! Have you got the recruitment information on marketing?

瑪麗:好啊!那你找到有關銷售的招聘信息了嗎?

Jack: Yes. I have found some through different channels.

傑克:是的,我通過不同渠道找了好幾個有關銷售的招聘信息。

Mary: Really? That's great! Tell me.

瑪麗:是嗎?太好了!快點說來聽聽。

Jack: OK. The first piece of job information I got was from the Internet, and it is about selling medicines.

傑克:好的。我在網上找到一個職位信息,關於藥品銷售的。

Mary: What do you think of this job?

瑪麗:你感覺怎麼樣?

Jack: I am not familiar with the medicine industry, and I don't think it fits me well.

傑克:我不瞭解藥品行業,覺得這個工作不太適合我。

Mary: Then how about the others?

瑪麗:那麼其他的呢?

Jack: Another is about electronic commerce,and its products are mainly large machinery equipments.

傑克:還有一個是做電子商務的,主要銷售大型機械設備。

Mary: I have heard about electronic commerce, and many people say it has good prospects for development.

瑪麗:我聽說過電子商務,好多人都說挺有發展前景的。

Jack: I also feel it's nice. I want to give it a try.

傑克:我也感覺這個比較不錯,我想去試試。

Mary: Come on! I believe you will succeed.

瑪麗:加油!我相信你一定會成功的。

Jack: Thanks. You can also seek job information on the Internet.

傑克:謝謝你,不如你也從網上找找招聘信息吧。

Mary: Good idea. I will think it over.

瑪麗:好主意,我會好好考慮的。