當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語談判技巧—要求優惠、給予優惠

商務英語談判技巧—要求優惠、給予優惠

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

下面是本站小編整理的商務英語談判技巧,歡迎大家閱讀!

商務英語談判技巧—要求優惠、給予優惠

  要求優惠

’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.鑑於我方的定貨量很大,希望能降價。

2. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由於目前的市場不那麼景氣,如果貴方需要我方增加銷售量的話,就必須降價。

’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

難道就沒有可能再多打一些折扣了嗎?

4. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.

如果你們願意減價的話,我可以考慮訂購10000打。

5. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.

如果貴方準備降價的話,我們也許就能成交。

6. If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?

如果訂購數量相當大,你們可以降價多少?

7. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我們懇請報出最低價。

8. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我們能建議貴方對所報價格打些折扣嗎?

9. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.

如果貴方降價2%的話,我認爲我方可以購買20噸。

10. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

如你方降價5%,我方就很願意繼續向貴方下單,不然的話,我們只得將我方購貨要求轉向其它貨商。

11. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.

請按商品目錄上的價格打9.5折。

12. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.

沒有人會以那麼不合理的高昂價格做生意。恐怕你們至少要降價10%。

13. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.

如果我方每個季度的訂貨超過2500套的話,希望報價能打9折。

14. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.

我們只能按合同價的8折價格接受貨物

  給予優惠

1. A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.

如果每一種規格的量超過1000套的話,我方可以給5%的折扣。

2. We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.

您7月份來買任何東西時,價格均可按9折優惠。

3. If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.

如果訂貨量特別大,我們願意回大折扣。

4. In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%

爲了幫忙你方發展這一行業的生意,我們願提供5%的折扣。

5. In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

爲了成交,我們準備按願報價消減3%。

6. If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all, we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

如果你們願意一次性購買整批貨物,我們可以給你們8%的價格折扣。

7. For the sake of our long-term friendship, we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

爲了我們長期的友誼,我們準備接受收音機的減價,減價6%怎麼樣?

8. After careful consideration, we decided to bring the price down to $420 per unit.

經過認真考慮,我方決定每套降至420美元。

9. We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%

我們準備按特惠價格供應貴方計算機,給你們打15%的折扣。