當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語精選(二)

商務英語口語精選(二)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

小編爲大家整理了商務英語口語精選,一起來看看吧!

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語口語精選(二)

  商務英語口語精選(二):

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

52 I''d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽談中請你們多加關照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我們十分樂意幫助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也許對某些產品感興趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They''ve met with great favor home and abroad.

這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you''re so experienced.

怪不得你這麼有經驗。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

隨着競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什麼時候洽談生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

68 This is our common desire.

這是我們的共同願望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

70 I''ve read about it,but I''d like to know more about it.

我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百聞不如一見。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent

situation.

專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

請開始你的簡報。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我們做了一些,但是因爲我們纔剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一個要求嗎?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

93 I don''t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裏。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

98 I don''t know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?