當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務英語天天說 第283天:怎樣抱怨申請簽證等事宜

商務英語天天說 第283天:怎樣抱怨申請簽證等事宜

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語天天說 第283天:怎樣抱怨申請簽證等事宜

第一句:Do you.realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?

到現在我已經等了將近半年了,你知道嗎?

A: Do you realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?

到現在我已經等了將近半年了,你知道嗎?

B: That's not very long.

你等的時間不算長。

第二句:This, I suppose, is British efficency.

這想必就是英國的工作效率。

A: This, I suppose, is British efficency.

這想必就是英國的工作效率。

B: Let's not put it that way, please!

請你不要這樣說。

A: What's your saying?

你怎麼說?

B: Shall we say it's the efficiency of the British Immigration Office?

是不是最好說這是英國移民局的效率?

背誦句型:

To put it bluntly, she doesn't like you.

直截了當地說,她不喜歡你。

If I was auditioning for a vocalist, let me put it this way, he wouldn't get to sing in my hand.

這麼說吧,如果我來面試歌手,我不會同意他到我的樂隊唱歌的。