當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第159天:怎樣結賬

商務口語天天說 第159天:怎樣結賬

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務口語天天說 第159天:怎樣結賬

第一句:I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想現在結賬

A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。我能爲您做什麼嗎?
B: I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想現在結賬。
A: Your name and room number, please?
請問您的姓名和房間號碼?
B: George White. Room 318.
喬治·懷特,318房間。

第二句:Have you used any hotel service this morning?
請問您今天早晨是否用過旅館內的服務設施?

A: Have you used any hotel service this morning?
請問您今天早晨是否用過旅館內的服務設施?
B: No. I haven't used any services.
沒有。
A: Fine. This is your bill. Mr. White. Four nights at 90 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 665 dollars.
好的。懷特先生,這是您的賬單。4個晚上,每晚90美元,這是您的膳食費。總共是665美元。

其他表達法:

Please sign your name here.
請您在這裏簽名。

Excuse me. We're leaving today. I'd like to pay our bills now.
勞駕。我們今天要離開了。我現在結賬。

在酒店房間內打長途或市內電話、飲用冰箱內或吧檯上的飲料、酒水等,都需要在離店前到酒店前臺收銀處付款