當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第68天:怎樣討論保一切險

商務口語天天說 第68天:怎樣討論保一切險

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 162.85%;">商務口語天天說 第68天:怎樣討論保一切險

第一句:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
請給我們價值300000美元的5000臺發往紐約的蝴蝶牌縫紉機保一切險。

A: What do you expect for the insurance?
你們對保險有什麼要求嗎?
B: Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
請給我們價值300000美元的5000臺發往紐約的蝴蝶牌縫紉機保一切險。
A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?
你們認爲有必要保一切險嗎?
B: Yes. The machines are delicate.
是的。機器是很精密的。

第二句:We are used to covering all risks.
我們習慣保全險。

A: How about WPA?
水漬險怎麼樣?
B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.
這不符合我們的規矩。我們習慣保全險。
A: Let me think about it.
那讓我想一想。

在保險實務當中,被保險人憑“一切險”保單向保險人索賠沒有收到貨物的損失,而不論沒有收到貨物的原因。

其他表達法:

Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.
請給我們的200件價值20000美金的高質量傢俱保一切險。

We wish to insure against all risks.
我們要保一切險。