當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 外貿英語溝通技巧

外貿英語溝通技巧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.89K 次

如何做一個成功的外貿人士?如何在外貿工作中取得更大的利潤?接下來,小編給大家準備了外貿英語溝通技巧,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 100%;">外貿英語溝通技巧

向溝通對手錶示善意與歡迎

—I will arrange everything.

如果溝通是由你發起,提供對手一切的方便,能使溝通一開始便在友善和諧的氣氛下進行。尤其是當你的溝通對手是遠道而來的,你熱心地告知他:“I will arrange everything. (我會安排一切。)不但表現出你的誠意,也能使他在不必顧慮食宿等瑣事的情況下,專心與你進行溝通。

溝通進行中應避免干擾

—No interruptions during the meeting!

如果溝通的地點是在你的公司,那麼請叮嚀你的部屬,勿在溝通過程中做不必要的干擾。因爲過份的干擾會影響溝通的意願和熱忱。

資料須充實完備

—We have a pamphlet in English.

具體的物品通常比口頭描述更有說服力。當客戶聽到你說 We have a pamphlet in English.(我們有英文的小冊子。)或 Please take this as a sample(請將這個拿去當樣品。)時,一定會興趣大增,進而問你許多和產品有關的問題。如果你平時資料蒐集得全面,便能有問必答。這在商務溝通上是非常有利的。

要有解決問題的誠意

—Please tell me about it.

當客戶向你提出抱怨時,你應該做的事是設法安撫他。最好的辦法就是對他提出的抱怨表示關切與解決的誠意。你的一句“Please tell me about it”(請告訴我這件事的情況。)或“Im sorry for my error and assure you I will take great care in performing the work”(我爲我的錯誤感到抱歉,並向您保證,我會盡全力處理此事。)令對方覺得你有責任感,也會恢復對你的信任。

隨時確認重要的細節

—Is this waht we decided1?

商務洽談中,一牽扯到金額、交貨條件和日期時,除了洽談當時要用口頭複述加以確認外,合約擬好後,更要詳細地過目一遍。一旦發現疑點,應立刻詢問對方“Is this what we decided? ”(這是我們說定的嗎?)合約內容真的錯得離譜,就應告訴對方“I'll have to return this contract to you unsigned.(我得將這份合約退還給你,不能簽名。)以示抗議。任何合約上的問題,寧可羅嗦一點,也決不可含糊。

聽不懂對方所說的話時,務必請他重複

—Would you mind repeating it?

英語不是我們的母語,聽不懂是很自然的。聽不懂又裝懂,那纔是有害的。其實請人家重複或再講清楚一點並不難,你只要說”Would you mind repeating it?(您介意再講一遍嗎?),相信對方不但會再說一遍,而且連速度都會放慢些。如果你還是沒聽懂,那麼仍然要用這個老方法:“Could you explain it more precisely2?”(您能解釋得更明白一點嗎?

擴展:我的境外收入納稅嗎?

Do I pay tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

納稅人:我是日本ABC公司北京代表處首席代表。請問我在日本的收入在中國納稅嗎?

Taxpayer1 : excuse me ,I am the chief representative office Beijing representative ofice of ABC company in JAPAN question is whether I should pay personal income tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

稅務局:這取決於您在中國呆多久。

Tax official : well ,it depends on how long you have been in china .

納稅人:能詳細解釋一下嗎?

Taxpayer : can you explain it in detail ?

稅務局:在中國境內居住不滿一年的外國公民,只就境內收入納稅,境外收入不納稅。

Tax official : yes , I will try . any individual who has resided in china for less than one year will be subject to tax only on his income sourced from china .

納稅人:如果滿一年吶?

taxpayer if I will have resided in china for a full year ,what will happen ?

稅務局:首先,滿一年的概念是在一個歷年中,在境內居住滿365天,不扣除臨時離境天數。

Tax official : at first ,the concept of the full year means that anybody have resided in china for full 365 days , not accounting2 temporary absence .

納稅人:什麼是臨時離境?

Taxpayer : what is the meaning of the temporary absence ?

稅務局:指一次性離境不超過30天,多次離境累計不超過90天。

Tax official : the temporary absence means that any individual has left china for less than 30 days at a time or for less than 90 days at several times .

納稅人:我明白了。

taxpayer: I see.

稅務局:如果住滿1年但不超過5年,境外收入只就境內支付的部分徵稅。

Tax official : any individual who has resided in china for more than one year but less than 5 years , the part paid by a foreign employer and attributable to service outside china is exempt3 .

納稅人:如果超過5年吶?

Taxpayer : if I will have resided in china for more than 5 years ?

稅務局:那要看你第六年的具體情況

Tax official : it depends on different condition in the sixth year.

納稅人:能解釋一下嗎?

Taxpayer : can you explain it ?

稅務局:如果連續在華超過5年,從第6年起在中國住滿1年的,境外收入要全部在中國納稅。不滿1年的,境外收入不納稅;短於90天的,要從新計算5年的期限。

Tax official : if you have resided in china for another full year after residing in china for 5 years successively , your income sourced from both Japan and china will be subject to the tax . otherwise the income sourced from JAPAN is exempt. If less than 90 days, the period of five year will be recounted.

納稅人:我是日本國的公民,如果按兩國的法律我的境內、境外收入都要納稅的話,怎麼辦?

Taxpayer: my nationality is Japan, if I must pay tax on all sources of income in both China and Japan, what should I do?

稅務局:您可提供詳細情況,由兩國稅務當局協商解決。

Tax official : in this case ,you should provide the detail information and subject to the solution made by the two countries .

納稅人:我對您的解釋很滿意。

taxpayer: I appreciate your explanation.