當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 英語實用電話大全

英語實用電話大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

自己不會說英語時的應急電話用語:不擅長說英語的人接到英語電話時,千萬不要手足無措,可用下述幾種方式沉着應答。接下來,小編給大家準備了英語實用電話大全,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">英語實用電話大全

(1) 請稍待片刻。

Just a moment, please.

(2) 請別掛斷。我找一位會說英語的人來。

Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.

(3) 請等一下。我找個人來聽。

Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.

(4) 很抱歉,我英語說得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名及電話號碼?

I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?

第二部分、接電話的開場白: 拿起話筒的時候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等問候對方,並報上自己的公司名、部門名、姓名等,如此可予人態度親切的感覺。

(1) 早安。這裏是正泰貿易公司。我能效勞嗎?

Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?

(2) 午安。這裏是大安商業銀行。我能爲您效勞嗎?

Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?

(3) 先鋒電子。我是吳瑪莉。

Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.

(4) 喂。海外營業部。我是王大明。

Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.

(5) 喂。這裏是王公館。

Hello. This is the Wang residence3.

(6) 午安。我是王大明。

Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

(7) 我是楊文凱,請講。

Wenkai Yang. Speaking.

第三部分、問對方要找誰: 通常對方都會主動說出要找誰,但萬一對方說不清楚,或是你沒聽懂,想再確認的時候,可以用下面的話問清楚。

(1) 請問找哪位?

Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

(2) 您找哪位?

Who would you like to speak with?

(3) 請問受話人的尊姓大名?

The name of the person you are calling, please?

(4) 你要打給哪位?

Who are you calling?

第四部分、請教對方的大名:在接聽老外打來的電話,應問清楚對方的身分,以便通報相關的當事人或做進一步的處理。

(1) 請問是哪位?

Who’s calling, please?

(2) 請問您哪位?

Who’s speaking, please?

(3) 請教大名好嗎?

May I have your name, please?

(4) 請問大名好嗎?

May I ask your name?

(5) 請教您的大名。

Your name, please.

(6) 請問您是哪位?

May I ask who’s calling, please?

(7) 請問您是誰?

Who is this, please?

(8) 請問是誰?

Who is that calling?

(9) 請告訴我您是哪位?

Who should I say is calling?

(10) 您是哪一位?

Who(m) am I speaking to?

(11) 要我通報您是哪位嗎?

Could I tell him who’s calling?

(12) 請問您是何人?

Who’s that speaking, please?

(13) 請問是哪位打來的?

Who’s this calling, please?

第五部分、不明瞭對方所言時:聽不懂對方的話卻硬撐下去,並非明智之舉,不如坦白請對方更簡單明確的說明清楚。

(1) 能說得明確一點嗎?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

(2) 我無法確定你的意思。

I’m not sure what you mean.

(3) 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。

I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.

(4) 你講得太快了。我跟不上。

You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.

(5) 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?

Will you explain a little bit more?

(6) 你能說得簡單一點嗎?

Could you put that more simply?

(7) 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?

I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?

(8) 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?

Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?

(9) 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?

Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?

第六部分、各種附和、質疑、同意、否定的用語:通話當中需藉助各種或表附和,或表驚訝,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑問,或表否定的短語,以利談話的順利推展。

1、表驚訝

(1) 真的呀? Really?

(2) 什麼? What?

(3) 別開玩笑! You’re kidding!

2、表欣喜

(1) 好極了! Great!

(2) 太棒了! Fantastic!

(3) 棒極了! Terrific4!

(4) 哇! Wow!

3、表婉惜

(1) 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.

(2) 真可惜! What a shame!

(3) 聽到這樣我很難過。 I’m sorry to hear that.

(4) 喔,原來如此。 Oh, I see.

5、表同意

(1) 沒錯。 Right.

(2) 正是。 Exactly.

(3) 是的,一點也沒錯。 I’ll say.

(4) 你說得對極了。 You can say that again.

(5) 好的。 OK.

6、表不同意

(1) 我可不以爲然。 I don’t think so.

(2) 不成! No way!

(3) 不! No.

(4) 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!

(5) 事實上不然。 Not really.

第七部分、通話將畢時的結尾語:通話接近尾聲,經常要來上幾句客套話,以作爲道別的前奏曲。請靈活應用下列各句,免得該收場時卻不知如何下手。

(1) 謝謝你來電。

Thank you for calling.

(2) 感謝你打給我。

It was kind of you to call me.

(3) 很高興跟你談話。

Nice talking to you.

(4) 讓我們儘快聚聚。

Let’s get together soon.

(5) 我該掛電話了。

I’d better get off the phone.

(6) 請隨時再打電話給我。

Call me again any time.

(7) 有空請再打電話來。

Call again when you’ve got time.

(8) 請代我問候珍妮。

My best wishes to Jane.

(9) 請一定要再來電話喔。

Please do call again.

(10) 我隨時高興接到你的電話。

I’m always glad to hear from you.

(11) 想聊的時候請隨時來電。

Call again anytime you feel like talking.

(12) 謝謝你回我電話,再見。

Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.

(13) 讓我們保持聯絡,再見。

Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.

(14) 那麼下週二見。

See you next Tuesday, then.

  擴展:模擬老美商務談判

Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.

Smith: I'll give you mine too.

Kim: How was your flight?

Smith: Not bad, but I'm little tired.

Kim: Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you"ll be having dinner with our director.

Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?

Kim: Of course, I've arranged it at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?

Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?

Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation1 of it. If the price is acceptable2 we would like to order now.

Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.

Smith: What's your best price for that item?

Kim: The unit price is $12.50.

Smith: I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it?

Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10, 000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial3 order of 10, 000 units.

Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.

Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?

Kim: Of course.

第一部分、參考翻譯

金: 歡迎到我們公司來。我叫金哲夫,負責出口部。這是我的名片。

史密斯:這是我的名片。

金: 你的航行順利嗎?

史密斯:還行,不過我有點累。

金: 這是你的日程安排。開完會後,我們去參觀工廠,再跟生產部經理開個會。晚上你將和我們主任共進晚餐。

史密斯:你能安排我跟你們老闆開個會嗎?

金: 當然可以,我會安排在明天早上10點鐘。

史密斯:那我們開始談正事吧。

金: 行,你有沒有收到我們上週寄給你的樣品?

史密斯:收到了,我們已進行了評估。如果價格合適,我們現在就想訂貨

金: 聽到這個我真高興。

史密斯:這種貨你們最低價是多少?

金: 單價是12.50美元。

史密斯:我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?

金: 恐怕不行,12.50美元是我們的底價。如果你訂貨超過10,000件,我們可以減到12.00美元。

史密斯:行,我接受這個價格,第一批訂10,000件。

金: 太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的榮幸。

史密斯:是我們的榮幸纔對。你們能在3月31號前發貨嗎?

金: 當然行。

第二部分、瘋狂註釋

1. in charge of: manager 負責

☆ I'm in charge of this section.

我負責這個部門。(我是這個部門的經理。)

2. export department: a division4 in a company where they send products to another country for sale 出口部

☆ Peter works5 in the export department.

彼得在出口部工作。

3. flight: a trip in an aircraft 航行;航班

☆ His flight left at noon.

他的航班中午走。

4. schedule: a list of planned activities 日程表

☆ Peter has a busy schedule today.

彼得今天一天都很忙。

5. production manager: someone who is in charge of producing products 生產部經理

☆ Peter is the production manager.

彼得是生產部經理。

6. director: one who directs; manager, supervisor6 負責人;主管

☆ Steve is the director of sales.

斯蒂夫是銷售部主管。

7. boss: a person who hires people or directs them 老闆

☆ She told her boss she would be late today.

她告訴她老闆,她今天會晚點來。

8. get down to: to start something 開始

☆ Let's get down to work.

讓我們開始工作吧。

9. sample: a representative piece or item 樣品

☆ Peter sent me a doll sample.

彼得給我寄了份洋娃娃的樣品。

10. evaluation: to judge or calculate7 the quality 估價;評估

☆ Steve conducted an evaluation of the product.

斯蒂夫對產品進行了評估。

11. is acceptable: to agree with 可接受

☆ This kind of attitude is simply not acceptable.

這種態度就是不能接受。

12. place order: to request a product 訂貨;下訂單

☆ He would like to place an order.

他想下訂單。

13. unit price: a price for a large amount 單價

☆ Thirteen dollars is the unit price.

單價爲十三美元。

14. reduce: to make smaller 減少

☆ We will reduce the price to $100.

我們會把價格降到100美元。

15. rock bottom price: lowest price 底價

☆ He said $1.00 was the rock bottom price.

他說底價是1美元。

16. deliver: to carry and give out 運送;發貨

☆ He needs to deliver a pizza to her house.

他在送個比薩去她家。