當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 關於外貿業務員的必備英語

關於外貿業務員的必備英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.3K 次

我們作爲外貿業務員應該要多多學習一下有關外貿的英語口語,今天就跟大家分享一下外貿英語,大家一起來參考學習一下吧

ing-bottom: 30.31%;">關於外貿業務員的必備英語

  外貿業務員的英語重點

1 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

2 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

3 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

4 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

5 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

6 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

7 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

8 Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

9 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

10 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

  外貿業務員的職場必備英語

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

  外貿業務員的學習英語

1 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

2 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

3 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

4 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

6 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

7 You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

8 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

9 Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

10 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。