當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿交際禮節英語句子

外貿交際禮節英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

在外貿交往中也會有許多的禮節。小編爲大家整理了外貿交際禮節英語句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">外貿交際禮節英語句子

  外貿交際禮節英語句子一:

久仰!

I've heard so much about you.

好久不見了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You've had a long 've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行!

It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。

Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!

Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!

Hope you'll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

願爲您效勞!

At your service!

爲…舉行宴會/宴請

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會

Serve a courst

您的位置在這裏。

Here is your seat.

請入席!

Please have a seat.

歡聚一堂

Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。

Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼?

  外貿交際禮節英語句子二:

What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,爲了…和…之間的合作,爲了…參議員的健康,乾杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議爲…乾杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起爲所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!

Here's to you!

祝你健康!

To your health!

我要爲此乾杯!

I'll drink to that!

隨量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待會現在開始。

The reception will now begin.

全體起立,奏國歌!

All rise please. For the onal Anthem!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

現在請…講話

I have the honour to call upon …

開幕式現在結束

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重慶祝

Grand celebration

慶祝成立…一週年

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽

Hail the first FIFA of …

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!

請…發言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝!

That's all for my k you.

我先說這麼多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛纔講的話談點看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛纔的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以!

By all means.

怎麼都行!

Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。

I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議。

We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題。

Entangle this issue.

提倡節約

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

爲了國家的繁榮

For the sake of national property

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.