當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 銀行英語 > 銀行常用英語詞彙及短語及相關閱讀

銀行常用英語詞彙及短語及相關閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

每個行業都有它的專業術語,銀行方面該掌握哪些英語詞彙呢,下面跟本站小編一起來了解一下銀行常用英語詞彙及短語吧,歡迎大家閱讀。

ing-bottom: 66.72%;">銀行常用英語詞彙及短語及相關閱讀
  銀行常用英語詞彙及短語:Useful Words and Phrases

a deposit form 存款單

a banding machine 自動存取機

account number 帳目編號

depositor 存戶

pay-in slip 存款單

to deposit 存款

deposit receipt 存款收據

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存單

deposit book, passbook 存摺

credit card 信用卡

principal 本金

overdraft, overdraw 透支

to counter sign 雙籤

to endorse 背書

endorser 背書人

to cash 兌現

to honor a cheque 兌付

to dishonor a cheque 拒付

to suspend payment 止付

cheque,check 支票

cheque book 支票本

order cheque 記名支票

bearer cheque 不記名支票

crossed cheque 橫線支票

blank cheque 空白支票

rubber cheque 空頭支票

cheque stub, counterfoil 票根

cash cheque 現金支票

traveler's cheque 旅行支票

cheque for transfer 轉帳支票

outstanding cheque 未付支票

canceled cheque 已付支票

forged cheque 僞支票

Bandar's note 莊票,銀票

  銀行實用英語對話閱讀篇一

A: Hello, welcome to Credit Services. How can we help you?

您好,歡迎光臨信貸業務部。我們能如何爲您效勞?

B: I'm interested in applying for a credit card with you.

我想在你們這裏申請一張信用卡。

A: Are you an existing customer?

您現在是我們的客戶嗎?

B: Yes, I've had a Current Account with a debit card with you for years. Now,I'm looking at upgrading to a credit card.

是的,我已經在你們這裏辦了一個帶借記卡的活期存款賬戶,有好幾年了。現在,我希望升級成信用卡。

A: May I ask why you didn't think of applying for a credit card with us sooner? Most young people jump at the chance.

請允許我問您一下,您爲什麼不早一點兒想到在我們這裏申請一張信用卡呢?多數年輕人是絕不會放過這個機會的。

B: When I opened the account with you, I was a student, I graduated a couple of years ago and have a steady salary, so I figured now would be the best time to go ahead.

當我在你們這裏開戶時,我還是一個學生,我兩年前畢業後,有了一個穩定的收入,所以我想現在纔是申請信用卡的最佳時機。

A: That's very sensible of you. We have many fresh graduates applying for credit cards,getting them and then going on a spending spree and being unable to meet the repayments.

您很明智呀。我們見過很多剛畢業的大學生申請信用卡,他們拿到了卡,就開始疵狂消費,卻又無法還款。

B: As you can see from the statements for my Current Account, I have never been overdrawn. I'm always very careful about that.

正如你從我的活期賬戶對賬單上所看到的那樣,我從來沒有透支過。對此我總是非常謹慎的。

  銀行實用英語對話閱讀篇二

A: Welcome to IBJ. What can we assist you with today?

歡迎光臨IBJ銀行。我們今天有什麼可以幫助您的嗎?

B: Hello. Yes, I've just read your leaflet about the new MoneyLink Card. I was wondering how I go about applying for one.

你好。是的,我剛剛看到你們有關新的靈通卡的宣傳單。我想知道如何申請此卡。

A: This scheme has just started and you will be one of our first 100 customers,so if your application is accepted, you will receive some rather nice perks.

這項業務剛剛開始,並且您將在我們的前100名客戶之列,因此,如果您的申請被接受的話,您將得到一些非常好的額外優惠。

B: That does sound good. I'm already an account holder, have been for many years. And I already have your existing card.

這聽起來不錯。我已經有賬戶了,開了很多年了。而且我已經有你們現有的銀行卡了。

A: That should make things perfectly simple,then. Actually, if you had waited a little while longer, we would have notified you by post.

那麼,這應該使事情變得很簡單啦。其實,如果您再多等一段時間,我們也會致函通知您的。

B: Perhaps your letter is already in the mail! So, I can just upgrade automatically?

也許你們的信已經在郵遞當中了!這麼說,我可以自動升級啦?

A: May I have your details,and I'll check for you.

請您給我您的詳細信息,我會爲您查一下。

B: Certainly....

當然可以....

A: OK, so you are already a gold card holder, with a sound credit history. That means we can automatically upgrade you to our new platinum card.

好的,您已經有金卡了,信用記錄良好。這意味着我們可以自動爲您 升級到我們的新的鉑金卡。

B: Wonderful! And, you mentioned "perks"? I do hope I'll be getting some of those.

太好了!還有,你剛提到過"額外優惠"吧?我真的希望我將得到一些優惠。

>>>下一頁更多“銀行實用英語對話閱讀”
  銀行實用英語對話閱讀篇三

A: Credit Services, how can I help you?

這裏是信貸業務部,我能如何爲您效勞?

B: I'd like to apply for a credit card with you.

我想申請在你們這裏申請信用卡。

A: Would that be our standard card, our gold card, or our platinum card?

您要申請我們的標準卡、金卡,還是鉑金卡呢?

B: Oh,I'm not sure. What's the difference?

哦,我不太確定。它們有什麼區別嗎?

A: Well'the standard card has a lower credit limit, that's 20,000 RMB, whereas with the platinum card you can have a credit limit of 80,000 RMB.

嗯,標準卡的信用額度較低,爲20000元,而持有鉑金卡的話,您可以有80000元的信用額度。

B: Why such a big difference?

爲什麼有這麼大的差別呢?

A: It's all about credit rating and salary. If your credit rating and your salary are high enough, we can offer you the platinum card.

這與信用等級和薪水有關。如果您的信用等級和您的工資足夠高的話,我們可以爲您辦理鉑金卡。

B: My salary is pretty high and I've never had a problem with my credit rating in the past. Are there any perks of the platinum card?

我的薪水很高,而且以前我的信用評級從來沒有出過問題。鉑金卡是 否還有什麼額外的優惠嗎?

A: Yes,we have contracts with various luxury shops and health clubs, where if you use the card to purchase items from them, you can get some healthy discounts.

是的,我們與各種奢侈品店和健身俱樂部簽有協議,如果您在這些地方使用信用卡購物的話,您就可以獲得一些很高的折扣。

B: That's great;my health club membership is about to expire.

太好了,我的健身俱樂部會員資格下個月就該續約了。

  銀行實用英語對話閱讀篇四

A: Good morning. Madam. What can I do for you today?

早上好,女士。我今天可以爲您做些什麼嗎?

B: Hello. I hope you can help me; I'm a little worried about my new card.

你好。希望你能幫我,我有點兒擔心我的新卡。

A: What seems to be the problem?

有什麼問題呢?

B: I received my new card this morning, but I'm unable to use it.

我今天早上剛收到我的新卡,但我無法使用它。

A: Oh? You mean, the ATM machine has eaten it?

哦?您是說,自動取款機呑了您的卡?

B: No, it's right here, see? The ATM will not accept it!

沒有,在這裏呢,你看?自動取款機不受理!

A: You said you received your card this morning, am I right?

您說過您今天早上收到的您的卡,我沒說錯吧?

B: Yes. I was told it would be activated and ready to use right away. So, what's gone wrong?

沒錯。我被告知它已被激活了,並馬上就能使用了。所以,出什麼問題啦?

A: Did you receive your PIN number yet, Madam? You see, unless you have your new PIN number, to match your new card, you cannot use it. We usually send that separately, around one day after the card, for security reasons.

您收到您的密碼了嗎,女士?您知道吧,除非您有新的密碼,來匹配您的新卡,你就不能使用它。我們通常會分開郵寄,出於安全的原因,密碼在卡寄出大約一天後才寄出。

B: Well, that explains it. I've been using my old PIN number! Thanks for explaining everything to me.

嗯,原來如此呀。我一直在使用我的舊密碼!謝謝你幫我解釋這些事情。

  銀行實用英語對話閱讀篇五

A: Hello, Lincoln Bank. Kristy speaking, how may I help you today?

您好,這裏是Lincoln銀行。我是Kristy,我今天能如何爲您效勞?

B: Hello, Kristy. Could I speak to the department that deals with credit card applications, please?

你好,Kristy。請幫我接處理信用卡申請的部門,好嗎?

A: I can deal with that,Sir. Are you interested in our personal or corporate card?

我可以處理這個問題,先生。您要辦我們的個人卡還是公司卡?

B: The personal card, please. Is it possible to take care of this over the phone?

麻煩你,辦個人卡。是否有可能通過電話來辦理呀?

A: I'm sorry, Sir, but you will need to come in to your local branch to deal with the application procedure. Come in and fill out an application form and let us have a duplicate of your ID card. You'll also need a copy of your guarantor's and he or she will need to sign the form, too.

對不起,先生,您需要到您的當地分行去辦理申請手續。請您前來填寫申請表,並給我們一份您的身份證件的複印件。您還需要一份您的擔保人的身份證件的複印件,而且他或她也需要在這張表上簽字。

B: OK ... and what deposit do I need? I mean, is there a minimum deposit?

好的……我需要什麼押金嗎?我的意思是說,是否需要最低保證金?

A: You'll need to deposit 1,500 RMB initially. There will also be some small additional charges for this service.

您需要先繳1500元的押金。還需要付一點兒手續費。

B: That's no problem. How long will the whole thing take? A week? 10 days?

沒問題。整個手續需要辦多久啊?一個星期?還是10天?

A: It should all be sorted out within 5 working days after receipt of the required documents.

在收到所需的文件後,5個工作日內應該能辦完。

B: Right, I'll contact my guarantor now and we'll come in within the next couple of days. Thanks very much for your help. Goodbye.

好吧,我這就聯繫我的擔保人,我們過兩天就來。非常感請你的幫助。再見。


猜你喜歡:

1.銀行英語服務用語

2.去銀行兌換貨幣英語口語

3.關於活期存摺和儲蓄存款的銀行英語

4.關於銀行清算的英語對話及詞彙

5.證券與股票常用英語詞彙