當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 銀行英語 > 描述銀行英語的英語情景口語

描述銀行英語的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

想學習關於有銀行的英語口語嗎?下面小編今天就給大家整理關於銀行的英語口語,有需要的可以多多參考哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">描述銀行英語的英語情景口語

  英語口語

I want to open a deposit account with you.

我要開個儲蓄帳戶。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳戶。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款額夠嗎?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

How much does each account cost?

每個帳戶要花多少錢?

Useful Phrases

current deposit, current account 活期存款

fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款

fixed deposit by installments 零存整取

joint account 聯名存款帳戶

to open an account 開戶頭

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我們這存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少錢要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我認爲你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的戶頭上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把這些支票存在我的戶頭上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款戶頭上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工資支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兌現這張匯款單。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎麼辦?