當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 初級醫護知識英語閱讀

初級醫護知識英語閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

醫護英語是爲醫藥衛生行業從業人員開發設計的一項社會化英語水平考試,爲幫助大家學習相關醫護英語知識,下面本站小編爲大家帶來初級醫護知識英語閱讀,歡迎大家一起學習!

ing-bottom: 128.77%;">初級醫護知識英語閱讀
  初級醫護知識英語閱讀(一):藥品質量

In 1906, the US government sets standards for drug quality and purity.

1906年,美國政府制定了藥品質量和純度標準。

There are 2 official publications: the United States Pharmacopoeia, USP, and the NationalFormulary.

兩個法定出版物爲《美國藥典》(USP) 和《國家處方集》。

They set standard for drug strength, quality, purity, packaging, safety, labeling and dosageform.

它們規定了藥品的藥力、質量、純度、包裝、安全、商標和劑型的標準。

In Canada, the British Pharmacopoeia, BP, sets similar standards.

加拿大使用《英國藥典》規定了類似的標準。

These publications are important.

這些出版物十分重要。

With the standards, physicians, nurses and pharmacists can make sure that patients get puredrugs in safe and effective dosages.

醫護人員和藥劑師依據它們可以保證患者服用安全、有效的純淨藥物。

Accepted standards must be met in 5 areas:

以下五方面的通用標準必須滿足:

a, purity. Manufacturers must meet purity standards. The standards refer to the type andconcentration of extraneous substances that are allowed in drug products.

一,純淨度。生產商生產藥品必須達到純度標準。標準中規定了藥品的劑型和和非活性成分的濃度。

b, potency. The concentration of active drug in the preparation affects the strength orpotency.

二,藥效。藥品中活性藥物成分的濃度決定藥品的藥力和藥效。

c, bioavailability. The ability of a drug to be released from its dosage form, and resolved,absorbed, and transported by the body to its site of action.

三,生物有效性。這是指藥品從其藥劑形式溶解吸收,並被輸送到體內作用部位過程中的利用度。

d, efficacy. Detailed laboratory studies can help determine a drug's effectiveness.

四,藥效。藥品的效果需要經過精細的實驗室研究才能被確定。

e, safety. Drug should be continually evaluated to determine their side effects.

五,安全性。藥品需要被不但檢驗,以確定其副作用。

  初級醫護知識英語閱讀(二):頭疼

你怎麼了?

I suffer from a bad headache.

我頭疼得厲害。

Is it worse in the morning or evening?

早上或者晚上會嚴重嗎?

It is severe in the morning.

早上很嚴重。

In which part of the head do you feel the pain?

你感覺頭的哪個部位疼?

The pain is concentrated in the left part.

集中在左邊。

Do you ever feel sick?

你會感覺噁心嗎?

Yes, it is accompanied by the headache in the morning.

會,伴隨着早上頭疼會感到噁心。

Does the light hurt your eyes?

陽光會讓你的眼睛有刺痛感嗎?

No.

不會。

Have you noticed any blurring of vision?

你有沒有感覺視力模糊過?

Yes, sometimes.

有時候會。

Do you ever see things double?

你看東西時會有重影嗎?

No.

不會。

Do you ever see flashing lights?

你有沒有幻視過閃光點?

Yes, I see flashing lights 3 times.

是的,有過三次。

Any other trouble with your eyes?

你的眼睛還出現過什麼其他問題嗎?

No.

沒有。

Have you had any fits, faints or funny turns?

你有痙攣、眩暈症狀或者什麼奇怪的舉動嗎?

Yes, I have had fits these days.

有,這幾天出現過痙攣。

Was there any warning that you were going to have a fit?

痙攣之前有什麼徵兆嗎?

Last time I felt dizzy before the fit.

會感到有點頭暈。

Did you bite your tongue?

你咬到過自己的舌頭嗎?

Never.

沒有。

Did you wet yourself?

你有沒有小便失禁的症狀?

No.

沒有。

Do you have any problems with your hearing?

你的聽覺出現什麼問題了嗎?

The hearing is worse than ever.

我的聽覺越來越差了。

Have you noticed any numbness, tingling, or weakness in your limbs?

四肢有沒有麻木、刺痛或者無力感?

I have numbness in my limbs, but it is irregular.

有時候感覺有些麻木,但並不經常。

Do you pass more water than you used to?

你的小便量比以前多了嗎?

No, I haven't noticed.

沒有,我沒發現。

Can you control your bowel movements?

你排便還正常嗎?

Yes, I can. The bowel movements are regular.

正常。排便很有規律。

  初級醫護知識英語閱讀(三):護理程序

What is nursing process? It is a method for organizing and offering nursing care.

什麼是護理程序?護理程序指安排、提供護理的方法。

There are 5 steps in the nursing process.

護理程序共包括5步。

They are assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.

分別是評估、診斷、計劃、實施和評價。

The nursing process offers an organizational structure.

護理程序有組織性和系統性。

The structure helps the nurse to achieve the nursing purpose.

這一系統保證了護理目的的實現。

In 1955, Ladia Hall used the term "nursing process" for the first time.

1955年,“護理程序”這個詞彙首次被莉迪亞·霍爾使用。

During the late 1950s and early 1960s, Dorothy Johnson, Ida Orlando, and Ernestine Wiedenbach each put forward a 3-step nursing process.

20世紀50年代末60年代初,多蘿西·約翰遜、艾達·奧蘭多、歐內斯汀·威登巴赫各自提出了一個由三步組成的護理程序。

In 1967, the teachers at the Catholic University of America divided the nursing process into 4 steps: assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.

1967年,美國天主教大學的老師們講護理程序分解成了四步:評估、計劃、實施和評價。

In 1970, Ruth Freeman and Janet Heinrich put forward a 6-step nursing process to community health nursing.

1970年,魯思·弗里曼和珍妮特·海因裏希提出了一種6步的社區健康護理程序。

Also in the early 1970s, Kristine Gabbier and Mary Ann Lavin at St. Louis University School of Nursing held national conferences on the classification of nursing diagnosis.

20世紀八十年代,聖路易斯大學護理學院的克里斯廷·賈比爾和瑪麗·安·拉文召開了全國性的會議討論護理診斷的分類問題。

At that time, nursing teachers and practicing nurses began to use the 5-step nursing process.

那時,護理學教師和護理從業人員都開始使用5步護理程序。

Since 1973, the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, NANDA, has held national conferences on the classification of nursing diagnosis every 2 years.

自1973之後,北美護理診斷協會(NANDA)開始例行召開兩年一次的護理診斷分類討論會議。