當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞

關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次

中國的英詩漢譯始於晚清,第一首翻譯成中文的英詩是約翰.彌爾頓的商籟體詩《失明,》1854年發表在香港的中文期刊《遐邇貫珍》上。英國傳教士開了英詩漢譯的先河,後來纔有中國人翻譯的英文詩歌。下面是本站小編帶來的關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞
  關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞篇一

I loved you—Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

我曾經愛過你——亞歷山大·希爾蓋耶維奇·普希金

I loved you;

我曾經愛過你;

Even now I may confess,

即使現在我也可以承認,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

我那愛情的火焰裏餘燼未熄;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

然而不要再讓它給你造成痛苦,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我不想再讓你心傷。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

我因毫無希望而默默無語地深愛過你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

忍受着那人盡皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所帶來的痛;

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

我愛過你,如此溫柔,如此真摯,

I pray god grant another love you so.

望上帝能再賜你一份如此的愛。

  關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞篇二

When You Are Old—William Butler Yeats

當你老了——威廉·巴特勒·葉芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

當你年老,鬢斑,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在爐旁打盹時,取下這本書,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢誦讀,夢憶從前你雙眸

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人愛你風韻嫵媚的時光,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

愛你的美麗出自假意或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人愛你靈魂的至誠,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

愛你漸衰的臉上愁苦的風霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

彎下身子,在熾紅的壁爐邊,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

憂傷地低訴,愛神如何逃走,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在頭頂上的羣山巔漫步閒遊,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隱沒在繁星中間。

  關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞篇三

When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron

我們倆分別時——喬治·戈登·拜倫

When we two parted,

昔日依依別,

In silence and tears,

淚流默無言;

Half broken-hearted,

離恨肝腸斷,

To sever for years,

此別又幾年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷頰何慘然,

Colder thy kiss;

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日後傷心事,

Sorrow to this!

此刻已預言。

The dew of the morning,

朝起寒露重,

Sunk chill on my brow,

凜冽凝眉間,

It felt like the warning,

彼時已預告:

Of what I feel now.

悲傷在今天。

Thy vows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame:

汝名何輕賤!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾聞汝名傳,

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

They name thee before me,

聞汝名聲惡,

A knell to mine ear;

猶如聽喪鐘。

A shudder comes o'er me,

不禁心怵惕,

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太濃。

They know not I knew thee,

誰知舊日情,

Who knew thee too well:

斯人知太深。

long, long shall I rue thee,

綿綿長懷恨,

Too deeply to tell.

盡在不言中。

In secret we met,

昔日喜幽會,

In silence I grieve,

今朝恨無聲。

That thy heart could forget,

舊情汝已忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

疾心遇薄倖。

If I should meet thee,

多年離別後,

After long year,

抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee?

相逢何所語?

With silence and tears.

淚流默無聲。

  關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞篇四

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love—Christopher Marlowe

熱情的牧人對他的愛人——克里斯托夫·馬洛

Come live with me and be my love,

請與我同棲,爲我最愛

And we will all the pleasures prove,

讓我倆印證一切的歡悅

That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

不論生於深谷之中,高峯之上

Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

不論來自山涯水湄,林間效野

And we will sit upon rocks,

讓我們倆閒坐大石之上

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

靜觀放牧的人們餵食羣羊

By shallow rivers to whose falls,

悅耳的鳥鳴迴盪淺水的溪湄

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

和著水聲如牧歌般悠揚

And I will make thee beds of roses,

讓我爲你鋪好玫瑰的花牀

And a thousand fragrant poises,

配上千枝花束傾吐馨香

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

讓我獻上花飾的小帽一頂

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

加上繡滿桃金娘葉的短裳

A gown made of the finest wool,

一件極品羊毛編織的長裙

Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

來自我們可愛的小羊身上

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

一雙便鞋襯裏厚實足以過冬

With buckles of the purest gold.

鞋釦由純金打造絕不虛誑

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

稻草與長春藤嫩芽編成的腰帶

With coral clasps and amber studs,

有珊瑚環扣與瑪瑙釘飾增彩

And if these pleasures may thee move,

如果這些喜樂能讓你心動

Come live with me, and be my love.

請與我同棲,爲我最愛

The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

俊俏的牧人會羣起歌舞徘徊

For thy delight each May morning,

只爲讓你在五月的晨光中開懷

If these delights thy mind may move,

如果這些歡悅能讓你青睞

Then live with me and be my love.

請與我同棲,爲我最愛


看了“關於精彩英文詩歌鑑賞”的人還看了:

1.關於著名經典英文詩摘抄

2.外國經典詩歌賞析

3.優秀著名英語詩歌賞析

4.關於優秀英文詩歌賞析

5.3首優美的英文詩欣賞