當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 我的生活被手機綁架了

我的生活被手機綁架了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.61K 次

I don't know when it first started.

我不知道這是從什麼時候開始的。

I don't really talk to my friends anymore.

我已經不再和朋友們進行真正的交談了。

We just send each other texts and emojis on social network.

我們僅僅是在社交網絡上發發信息、發發表情

And the ones who don't do this often gradually fade away from my daily life.

而那些不這麼做的人,則漸漸淡出了我的生活。

I don't even talk to my family much anymore.

我甚至都不怎麼和家人講話了。

They all have their wonderful lives inside their smartphones, just like me.

他們也都在各自的手機上有着精彩的生活,就像我一樣。

ing-bottom: 66.67%;">我的生活被手機綁架了

Those days when I can chat joyfully with people who I love inside a cosy restaurant with mouthwatering feast in front of us are long gone.

那些可以和所愛之人一起在一家溫馨餐廳裏一邊享受眼前美味佳餚、一邊愉快交談的日子,已經一去不復返了。

Sometimes when this thought come across my mind I reaize that I really miss this.

有些時候,當這種想法忽然襲來的時候,我發現自己真的很懷念那種日子。

There are moments in which I thought to myself: I'm I still myself? Or have I become my phone.

有些時候,我甚至想:我還是我自己嗎?還是說,我已經變成了我的手機?

Yes, technology is what keep us going forward.

對,科技推動着我們不斷向前。

But we really should not go too fast.

但我們真的不應該走得過快。

We need time to empty our minds and reflect on ourselves.

我們需要留出時間來放空自己,來自我反思。

We need time to feel all the feelings that make us human.

我們需要留出時間來感受那些讓我們之所以爲人的情感。