當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯

經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.55K 次

愛聽故事、愛看故事書,是現在小學生最明顯的特點。孩子們通過閱讀來獲取知識。閱讀既是一種能力的表現形式,也是一種良好的生活習慣,更是語言學習的一大助力。小編精心收集了經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯
  經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯:相輔相成

In the past, a man bragged about his bow: "There is no bow better than mine. It doesn't need any arrow!"

從前,有個人自誇他的弓,說:“我的弓嘛,沒有比這更好的了,好得不需要用什麼箭的!”

Another man bragged about his arrow:"There is no arrow better than mine. It doesn't need any bow!"

也有人在自誇他的箭,說:“我的箭,沒有比這更好的了,好得用不着什麼弓了!”

At that time, a man good at archery happened to pass by and heard their dialogue.

這時候,恰好有一個會射箭的人從他們身邊走過,聽到他們的這段對話。

He said:"You are both wrong.

就說:“你們兩人的話都不對。

One cannot shoot an arrow without a bow; and without an arrow, how can one hit the target?"

沒有弓,發不出箭;沒有箭,怎麼能射中目標呢?”

Thereupon, the man good at archery asked them to take out their bow and arrow.

說完後,會射箭的人還叫他們把弓和箭都拿出來。

Then he showed them how to shoot at the target with a bow and an arrow.

射箭給他們看。

Now they understood: A bow won't do without an arrow; nor an arrow without a bow.

他們這才明白:弓不能離開箭,箭也離不開弓。

They complement each other.

兩者相輔相成。

  經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯:宋人獻玉

There was a man of the State of Song who liked to curry favour with others.

宋國有一個人,喜歡奉承別人。

One day, he got a piece of uncarved jade and went to present it to Zi Han, a minister of the State of Song,

有一天,他得到了一塊未經雕琢的玉石,便去獻給宋國大臣子罕,

with the intention to ingratiate himself with the official.

想討好一番。

Zi Han adamantly refused to accept it.

子罕執意不受。

Thereupon, this man said in honeyed words:"This is a piece of rare jade.

於是,那人便花言巧語地說:“這是一塊珍奇的玉石啊!

I regard it as a treasure suitable for a gentleman's utensil.

我把它當做寶貝,適宜於做君子的器皿。

If it gets into the hands of an old gentleman like you, to be worn by you or put on your dining table, that would be most suitable and fitting.

要是落在老先生你的手中,掛在你的身上,放在你的餐桌上,是最相稱、最適合的。

I am an unrefined man, not deserving such a valuable treasure."

我是一個粗人,不配使用這種貴重的寶物。”

"You may regard this piece of jade as a treasure," said Zi Han, "

子罕回答說:“你把這塊玉石當做寶貝,

but I do not accept other's fawning, nor do I regard this kind of conduct a treasure."

我卻不接受別人巴結奉承,並且不把這種行爲當做寶貝。”

The man of Song felt he had asked for a snub and sneaked away.

那個宋國人自討沒趣,溜了。

  經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯:自相矛盾

n ancient times, there was a man who sold spears as well as shields.

古時候,有一個人,他既賣矛又賣盾。

One day, he hawked his wares at the market and was very pleased with himself.

一天,他在集市上叫賣,非常得意。

He held up a shield and said: "My shield is very strong.

他舉起他的盾說:“我的盾非常堅固。

No matter how sharp a spear is, it cannot pierce my shield."

無論怎樣好的矛,都戳不穿它!”

After that, he held up his spear and bragged: "My spear is very sharp.

說完,他又舉起他的矛誇口說:“我的矛非常鋒利。

No matter how strong a shield is, my spear can pierce it.

無論怎樣堅固的盾都能戳進去!”

When the people standing by heard this, they laughed up their sleeves.

站在旁邊的人聽了,都暗暗地發笑。

One of them asked him: "According to what you said, your spear is the sharpest.

有人問他:“照你這樣說,你的矛是最鋒利的。

No matter how strong a shield is, your spear can pierce it.

無論怎樣硬的盾都戳得進去。

Your shield is also the strongest.

你的盾又是最堅固的。

No matter how sharp a spear is, it cannot pierce your shield.

無論怎樣鋒利的矛,也別想戳進去。

Now, if I poke your shield with your spear, what will be the result?"

那麼,現在我用你的矛來戳你的盾,看看結果會怎樣呢?”

The man was so embarrassed that he could not utter a single word.

那個人窘得連一句話也答不上來。


看了“經典少兒英語故事帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.兒童英語故事帶翻譯大全

2.關於少兒英語故事帶翻譯

3.兒童英語童話故事帶翻譯

4.少兒英語小故事帶翻譯

5.經典少兒英語故事精選