諾頓經典愛情詩歌:愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Love me little, Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恆的愛情Love that is too hot and strong
如果愛得太炙熱
Burneth soon to waste.
它將很快燃燒成灰燼Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要對我冰冷Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱Love that lasteth till its old
不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝Fadeth not in haste.
我要你愛我 一直到老Love me little ,Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恆的愛情If thou love me too much,
如果愛我太多It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那樣永恆Love me little ,more than such,
愛我少一點我更願意For I fear the end.
只因我怕愛會失去I am with little well content,
一點兒我就感到幸福And a little from thee sent
一點兒就會讓我滿意Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意To be steadfast friend.
我們的愛 至死不渝