當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 詩歌 :If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

詩歌 :If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

padding-bottom: 77.4%;">詩歌 :If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

魚的記憶只有7秒,7秒之後它就不記得過去的事情,一切又都變成新的。所以在那小小的魚缸裏它永遠不覺得無聊,因爲7秒一過,每一個遊過的地方又變成了新的天地。它可以永遠活在新鮮中……面對讓人難過的過去,有時,人寧願金魚般記憶。

If you.Forget Meby Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

這是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心兒就會飛向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和榮譽

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟蕩向島嶼

those isles of your that wait for me,

那裏,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你對我的愛情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的愛火也會

Little by little.

漸漸熄滅。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬間你忘了我

Do not look for me,

別來找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因爲我早已把你忘懷。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

記住,彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每時每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

每天綻若鮮花

up to your lips to seek me.

如果你迎向我的紅脣

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的愛人,我心裏

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的愛火將再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不會消失,永不被忘記

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你愛而生,愛人啊

And as long as you live,

情長今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不離你我臂彎。