當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文篇章 > 美文欣賞:不必把太多人請到你的人生中

美文欣賞:不必把太多人請到你的人生中

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

Many people come to us in our life.
會有許多人走進我們的人生。

But most of them are just trivial passangers.
但他們中的大部分都是無關緊要的過客。

They show up here and there, now and then. But they never really know us. They never succeeded in opening the gate of our heart.
他們時不時地出現,在這或是在那。但他們從沒真正理解我們。他們從未成功地打開我們的心扉。

美文欣賞:不必把太多人請到你的人生中

One's time is limited. And we should spend it in the things and people that are really worth our devotion.
一個人的時間是有限的。我們應該把這些時間花在那些真正值得我們投入的人和事之上。

So don't waste you. precious time in maintaining those unnecessary relationships.
所以不要把你寶貴的時間用來維持那些不必要的關係。

Find your own world. Find your own hapiness.
去尋找你自己的世界吧。去尋找你自己的幸福。

Solitude will make your heart and mind stronger.
獨處會讓你的心和意志都更強大。

And it will make you see the world more clearly.
它會讓你把世界看得更清楚。

It will make you see yourself more clearly.
它會讓你把自己看得更清楚。

When you have this clearer view of yourself, you'll know better what suits you and what you really want.
而當你對自己有了這般更清晰的認識之後,你也就更明白什麼適合自己、什麼纔是自己真正想要的了。

Then, you have become a true warrior in this battlefield called life.
此時,你已經成爲了人生這個戰場之上的一名真正的戰士。

You no longer need most of these faceless people. You can be fine all by yourself.
你已經不再需要那些面目模糊的人了。你獨自一人就能過得很好。

And if there are still a few people remaining around you, they are the ones that you truly need.
而如果現在還有一些人留在你身邊,那他們就是你真正需要的人。

Cherish them, they deserve you.
珍惜他們吧,他們值得你去付出。