當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文篇章 > 雙語美文:空閒時光——度假

雙語美文:空閒時光——度假

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.66K 次

摘要:度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。這是去看新事物的時候。

ing-bottom: 75%;">雙語美文:空閒時光——度假

Time Off—Vacation

空閒時光——度假

I haven't had a vacation in a while.

我有段時間沒有度假了。

I think I'll take one soon.

我想自己不久就會啓程。

I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.

我不知道我要去哪裏或我會做什麼。

But I'm kind of leaning towards a place where I can go for long walks,

但是我有點傾向一個可以長時間散步的地方,

breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.

呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。

When I was a kid, I really looked forward to vacations.

當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。

Some of the vacations were the best.

有些假期是最好的。

It was a care free time.

那是完全自由的時間。

As I became older, I had to pay for my vacations.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我爲自己的度假支付。

Planning became important.

計劃變得非常重要。

Time and money are always the big issues.

時間和金錢總是大問題。

After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.

在我擁有了自己的家庭後,度假變得更爲複雜。

If I go, my boss decides when.

如果我要去的話,我的老闆決定何時動身。

My wife decides where, and my kids decide how.

我的妻子決定到哪裏去,而我的孩子們則決定怎樣去。

A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.

度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。

It's a time to see something new.

這是去看新事物的時候。

It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.

尤其是如果你去旅行,這是擴展你的視野的時候。

But it's easy for the opposite to happen.

但是很容易發生相反的情況。

You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.

你度假回來後會感覺真的很累。

You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”

你完成一個度假後會想“我等不及要回去工作了。”

And rather than extend your horizons,

而不是擴大你的視野,

you might merely dip into your bag.

你可能會握着你的荷包盤算。

Vacations aren't cheap.

度假真心並不便宜。

It's been a while since I had a vacation.

自從一個愉快的度假後已經有段時間了。

I might take one soon.

我可能很快就會再次度假。


  相關閱讀:出門度假旅遊時常用的英語句子

What's your plan for the weekend?

你對週末有何計劃?

A:what's your plan for the summer?

夏天有何計劃?

B:Well,l'm going to fly to Bali and enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.

我要去巴厘島.在沙灘上享受一個陽光假期.

I am gonna join a package tour to Banff,Canada.

我要參加一個加拿大班夫國家公園的跟團旅遊.

I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.

我要參加一個西班牙的跟團旅遊.

B:Really?I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?

真的嗎!一直想去西班牙,費用是多少?

It is cold.

好冷喔.

A:It's so cold in the winter.

冬天的時候好冷喔!

B:Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?

何不考慮去澳大利亞過寒假?

I'm going to travel around France by train.

我要搭火車遊法國。

A:I'm going to travel around Europe by train.

我要搭火車遊歐洲.

B:'s one of the best ways to see Europe.

不錯啊,這是遊覽歐洲最好的方法之一.

How are you going to celebrate Christmas?

你要怎麼慶祝聖誕節?

A:How are you going to celebrate the New Year?

你要怎麼慶祝新年?

My friends and I are going to drive down to GuangZhou and spend the holiday there.

我要和朋友一起開車南下到廣州去過節.

Any plans for the weekend?

對週末有何計劃?

A:Any plans for the weekend?

週末有什麼計劃嗎?

B:I am going to Conghua to enjoy the hot springs.

我們打算去Conghua泡溫泉去.

I am gonna eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.

過中國新年時.我要拚命吃、拚命玩!

A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.

我的日本朋友過新年的時候要來找我玩。

B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?

何不帶他們去參觀故宮?

I like to go stay cool.

我喜歡去避暑.

A:It's so hot,but I know where to go to stay Cool.

天氣真熱但我知道該去哪兒避暑.

B:Really?Are we thinking about the same place?

是嗎?我們想的是不是同一個地方

I'm tired of working all the time.

我對一直工作感到厭煩.

A:I'm tired of working all the time.

一直工作一直工作累死了.

B:You need to get away from your work. Why don't you take a couple of days off?

你該離開工作好好休息一番.爲何不請幾天假呢?