當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 描寫開心的一天的英語口語

描寫開心的一天的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,纔可以提高成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">描寫開心的一天的英語口語

  一老友重逢Meeting old friends

AHi, Bob, I am so glad that you.came.

嘿,鮑勃,我很高興你能來.

BOf course I'd come. I couldn't think of a better chance to see all my old friends.

當然要來啦.我覺得沒有比這更好的機會了,可以見到所有的老朋友.

AYeah. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since graduation. It feels like just yesterday we collected our diplomas.

是啊.真難以相信,轉眼間我們已經畢業十年了,感覺發學位證就在昨天一樣.

BHow time flies. But hey, how are things going with you?

時光如梭啊.你過得怎麼樣?

AOh, where to start? There have been ups and downs. I'm still trying to find my place in this world. It's only recently that I've been able to start settling down. How about you? You still with Jenny?

從哪裏說起呢? 生活有起有伏,我現在還是試着去找自己的位置,最近纔開始逐漸安定下來.你呢?還和詹妮在一起嗎?

BYeah, Jenny and I got married right after graduation. It was tough for first years trying to make ends meet. I was supporting us both while she continued her studies. But now things are getting better. I work as senior manager in a trading company and she's working at a law firm. It's all started to come together and we're finally able to make a life for ourselves. Even starting to think about kids!

當然啦,詹妮和我一畢業就結婚了.剛結婚那幾年很苦,維持生計都很困難.我要養活兩個人,因爲詹妮要繼續她的學業.但是現在好多了,我在一家貿易公司做高級經理,她也在一家律師事務所有了工作.現在一切都開始好轉,我們終於有像樣的生活了,我們倆現在都考慮要孩子了!

AOh, that sounds wonderful. I have always known you two would make it. I hope I can keep in better contact with you guys. I don't want us to drift apart again.

那太棒了.我就知道你們倆個肯定會過的很好.我希望能和你們更好地保持聯繫,不想再變得疏遠.

BDefinitely! Actually, we just moved into a new place. There's a house-warming party this Saturday, if you are free? I know Jenny would love to see you again and it should be a good party.

那是一定的啊!我們剛搬家,這週六打算辦個聚會,慶祝喬遷之喜,到時候你有時間嗎?詹妮看到你來,一定會很高興的,聚會也會很有意思的.

ASounds great! I'll be there.

聽起來不錯,我會去的.

  二我是一名京劇粉絲

AJohn, have you ever watched Beijing Opera?

你看過京劇嗎?

BYes, I watched once.

是的,我看過一次。

AWhat do you think of it?

你覺得怎樣?

BWell, honestly speaking, I went to watch it out of curiosity. I'd say it's really a special art form.

額,老實說,我是出於好奇才去看的。我想說,京劇真是一種特別的藝術形式。

AI couldn't agree more. Actually, I'm a Beijing Opera fan.

我再同意不過了。事實上,我是一名京劇粉絲。

BReally? Good for you.

真的嗎?能這樣不錯。