當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 關於英語小笑話

關於英語小笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

冷笑話是近幾年新興的一種語言現象,它輕鬆詼諧、別具一格,給我們緊張的生活增添了幾分輕鬆的情趣,它一出現便受到了大多數人的喜愛。小編精心收集了短一點的爆笑英語笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">關於英語小笑話
  短一點的爆笑英語笑話篇1

聽到那樣真令人難過

A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.

一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。

"What are you.listening for?" heasked.

"你在聽什麼呢?"他詢問道。

"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

“一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裏。”

"How can you tell?"

“你怎麼知道呢?'’

"Broke my neck. "

“我的脖子被撞斷了。”

  短一點的爆笑英語笑話篇2

安瓜拉瓜拉

A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

一位政客抵達一處印第安人居留地向居住在該區被壓迫的原住民表達他的關切之情。他向一羣民衆發表演說。

The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

“我一直切身體會到你們的窮苦困境,”政客說。

"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”羣衆熱烈歡呼。

I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

“不爲你們爭取更多的福利,我個人絕不會鬆懈。”

"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”羣衆反應更爲熱烈。

"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."

“此外我願個人保證你們將被賦予完全及公平的公民權利。”

"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整個部落的人都叫喊起來。

The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

對這樣的接待,政客感到非常高興,因此他要求遊覽該居留地,不久他和嚮導就走到一處封閉的籬笆圍牆。

"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

“這是做什麼用的?,’政客問道。

"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

“喔,現在空無一物,但以前我們在這裏養牛。”

"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

“原來如此,”政客說着準備進入籬笆內。

"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

“嘿,你還是不要進去的好,否則你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

  短一點的爆笑英語笑話篇3

Be kind to animals

愛護動物

The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with threeiguanas, but when the man ordered four hamburgers with fries, the owner complied with ashrug.

有個人牽了三隻大蜥蜴走進一家漢堡店,老闆嚇了一跳。接着他點了四份漢堡和薯條,老闆聳聳肩答應了他的要求.

The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.

那個老兄和他的蜥蜴享受過晚餐後便離開了。

The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.

第二天,那個人帶了兩隻袋鼠,又點了相同的東西。

On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the ownercouldn't help making a remark.

第三天,他帶了兩隻紅毛猩猩和一隻黑猩猩。

"You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.

老闆實在忍不住,便說:“您實在是個愛護動物的有心人。”

"That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting useat here. Some proprietors object. "

“那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答說道.‘‘另外我也要感謝你讓我們進來吃晚餐,許多店老闆都拒絕賣東西給我們。”

"That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.

“沒有問題啦!”店老闆說。

"As a token of my appreciation, I’d like to give you this lobster. " And the animal lover handedover a live, wriggling crustacean

“爲了向你表示謝意,我送你一隻龍蝦。”說着他便給老闆一隻活蹦亂跳的大龍蝦。

"Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner. "

“您真好,我太太和我將以它當晚餐。”

"Oh, he's already had dinner. But I am sure he'd love to take in a movie. "

“喔,它已經吃過晚餐了,但我想它會喜歡看場電影。”


看了“短一點的爆笑英語笑話”的人還看了:

1.最搞笑的英語小笑話十則

2.關於英語小笑話

3.短一點的爆笑英文小笑話大全

4.英語小笑話

5.短一點的英語小笑話帶翻譯