當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的

關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。小編精心收集了關於簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
  關於簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

Lawyer's Son

律師的兒子

The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,

律師的兒子想要繼承他老爸的衣鉢,

so he went to law school.

因此他就去讀法學院

He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.

他以優異成績畢業,然後返家加入他老爸的公司,

At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,

就在他上班的第一天要結柬之際,他急忙地衝進他老爸的辦公室說:

"Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for tenyears!"

“老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你辦了十年的車禍案件!”

His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"

他的老爸響應說:“你這個小白癡,我們公司就是依靠那個案件的資金才生存了十年呀!”

  關於簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

A Smart Witness

聰明的目擊人

A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.

有一名車禍目擊證人正在出庭作證。

The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"

律師問他:“你確實看見了這起車禍嗎?”

The witness:"Yes,sir."

目擊證人說:“是的, 長官."

The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"

律師說:“當車禍發生的時候,你在多遠的地方?”

The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."

目擊證人說:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”

The lawyer(thinking he'd trap the witness):"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knewit was exactly that distance?"

這名律師說(心想他會讓這務目擊證人陷,入陰謀的勘計之中):“那好吧,先生,請你告訴陪審團,你怎麼知道確實是那個距離暱?”

The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knewsome annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."

目擊證人說:“因爲當車禍發生的時候,就拿出了卷盡測量過宦。我早知道會莉一個令人傷腦筋.律師問。我那個蠢問題 。”

  關於簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

黑人英語

The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnantwith her ninth. Finally she convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.

一對黑人夫婦已有八個小孩,而魯拉·梅又懷了第九個小孩,最後她說服了她先生去做男性絕育手術。

On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husbandputting on a tuxedo and getting into a limousine for the short ride to thehospital.

手術的早晨,她驚訝地看見她老公穿着禮服,乘坐一輛禮車到不遠的醫院去。

"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.

"親愛的,這是怎麼一回事啊?魯拉·梅問道。"

"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.

"寶貝,如果你想當名大人物的話,就要讓人一看就知道你很重要!"


看了“關於簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語爆笑笑話

2.英語笑話帶翻譯

3.簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞

4.英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的

5.有關於英文笑話帶翻譯簡短

6.簡單英語笑話帶翻譯