當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 爆笑英語笑話大全

爆笑英語笑話大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.35K 次

近年來,冷笑話在電視媒體以及網絡上廣爲流傳,帶來了一場嶄新的語言風暴。下面是本站小編帶來的爆笑英語笑話大全 ,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 83.75%;">爆笑英語笑話大全
  爆笑英語笑話篇一

Bad Day at Work糟糕的上班日

A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.

有一名男子加入一家大型跨國。公司接受訓練。

On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,

在他上班的第一天,他撥電話到餐飲室,並且,對着電話大聲喊!

"Get me a coffee quickly!"

“ 快點給我送杯咖啡過來!”

The voice from the other side responded,

電話另外-端的聲音卻響應說:

"You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"

“你這個笨蛋,你撥錯分機了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?”這名受訓的人回答說,

"No,"replied the trainee.

“不知道。”“你這個笨蛋,我是公司的總經理。”

The man shouted back immediately,

這名男子立刻大聲吼回去:

"And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"

“你這個笨蛋,你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?…總經理回答:

"No,replied the General Manager.

“不知道。”這名受訓 的人周答說:

"Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!

“很好!”,然後就把電話給掛了。

  爆笑英語笑話篇二

Liar,Liar 騙子,騙子

A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing.

老婆與隔壁鄰居到警察局報案 說她的老公失蹤了。

The policeman asked her for a description.

警察要求,她形容一下。

She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athletic build,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

她說:“他三十五歲,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪狀的深色頭髮;體格健壯,體重185磅,說話很輕乘,而且對小孩子很好。”

The next-door neighbor protested,

隔壁鄰居期提出反駁說:

"Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

“你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,禿頭,有一個太嘴巴,而且對你的小孩稂刻薄。”

The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

老婆回答說:“你說對了,可是誰會要 這種沒用的廢物 回來呀?”

  爆笑英語笑話篇三

A Henpecked Husband怕老婆的老公

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你纔是老大。”

The husband decided to take the doctor's went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞着拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

From now on you are talking orders from me.

“從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。

Tonight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你給我乖乖待在家裏不許亂跑。

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”

I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫着說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”