當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯

四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

笑話是一種用來逗笑取樂的文體。笑話,不僅能讓同學們在日常生活和學習中不時地會心一笑,還能從中學習到不少的英語知識。下面是本站小編帶來的四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎欣賞!

ing-bottom: 100%;">四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯
  四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇1

Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but gotcompletely lost.

兩個城市裏的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路。

Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him ifhe knew the way back to the city.

他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裏的路。

"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

“不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。

"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

“那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?

"Nope. Don't know that, either. "

“不,我也不知道。”

"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

"喔,你好像不太熟悉這裏的路況,是嗎?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

“可以這麼說,……可是我也不會迷路。”

  四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇2

Every morning on his way to work, a business manpassed a house where he saw a woman beating herlooy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麪包打她兒子的頭部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“這位太太,每天經過這裏我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麪包打你兒子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

"可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”

  四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇3

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbellof the suburban home,

當挨家挨戶兜售東西的推銷員按了一幢郊區房子的門鈴後,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy openedthe door smoking a big cigar.

他嚇了一跳,開門的竟是一位嘴裏叼着一根大雪茄的十歲男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推銷員結結巴巴地問道,“哦,你媽媽在家嗎?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答說,"你認爲呢?"


看了"四年級英語小笑話帶翻譯"的人還看了:

1.小學四年級英語笑話故事

2.四年級英語笑話加翻譯

3.四年級英語笑話帶翻譯精選

4.關於四年級簡單英語笑話

5.四年級英語笑話加翻譯精選