當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 動物選擇題:測測你的戀愛觀

動物選擇題:測測你的戀愛觀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

ing-bottom: 73.12%;">動物選擇題:測測你的戀愛觀

1. The end of the world is coming, if you can save only one kind of animal, which one will you pick?
世界末日來了,如果你只能救一種動物的話,你會選……

a. Rabbit 兔子

b. Sheep 羊

c. Deer 鹿

d. Horse 馬


2. If you had to be an animal which one would you choose?
如果你必須要變成一種動物,你會選擇變成……

a. Dog 狗

b. Cat 貓

c. Horse 馬

d. Snake 蛇


3. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever, which one will that be?
如果你有力量能讓一種物種永遠消失,你會選擇……

a. Lion 獅子

b. Snake 蛇

c. Crocodile 鱷魚

d. Shark 鯊魚


4. If one of the following animals could speak which would you prefer it to be?
如果以下的一種動物會講話,你希望是……

a. Sheep 羊

b. Horse 馬

c. Rabbit 兔子

d. Bird 鳥


5. On an isolated island you can only have one of the following as your companion, which one would you choose?
在一個孤島上,你只有選以下其一成爲你的同伴,你會選擇……

a. Human 人

b. Pig 豬

c. Cow 牛

d. Bird 鳥


6. If you had the ability to tame all animals, which would you prefer as a pet?
如果你有能力馴養所有動物,你更願意選擇哪個成爲你的寵物?

a. Dinosaur 恐龍

b. White tiger 白虎

c. Polar bear 北極熊

d. Leopard 美洲豹


7. If you could be an animal for five minutes which of the following would you prefer to be?
如果你可以變成一種動物五分鐘,你更願意變成……

a. Lion 獅子

b. Cat 貓

c. Horse 馬

d. Pigeon 企鵝Analysis
分析

1. Your choice represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in a real life situation.
你的選擇代表了你在現實生活中會被吸引的異性個性

a. Rabbit - Cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
兔子——外冷內熱型。

b. Sheep - Obedient and warm.
羊——孝順且熱情

c. Deer - Elegant and well-mannered.
鹿——優雅,彬彬有禮。

d. Horse - Unbridled, free-spirited and free
馬——無拘無束,自由奔放。

2. Your choice represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
你的選擇代表了你想給你伴侶留下的印象

a. Dog - Loyal and faithful.
狗——忠誠可靠。

b. Cat – Stylish
貓——時髦的。

c. Horse – Optimistic
馬——樂觀的。

d. Snake – Flexible
蛇——靈活的。

3. Your choice represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
你的選擇代表了哪個舉動會導致你會和伴侶分手

a. Lion - Your partner's arrogance and authoritative behavior.
獅子——你的伴侶自大傲慢,命令式的舉動。

b. Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.
蛇——你的伴侶太情緒化且喜怒無常,而你不知道如何去取悅他/她。

c. Crocodile - Your partner's ruthlessness.
鱷魚——你伴侶的無情冷酷。

d. Shark - Your partner's insecurity.
鯊魚——你伴侶的不牢靠。

4. Your choice represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
你的選擇代表了你想和你伴侶建造一種什麼樣的關係

a. Sheep - You both know what the other person is thinking without saying a word.
羊——你們倆都無需言語就知道對方在想什麼。

b. Horse - Both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
馬——你們倆無話不談,彼此沒有祕密。

c. Rabbit - A relationship that makes you feel warm and always in love.
兔子——一種讓你感到溫暖,並一直在愛的關係。

d. Bird - A long-lasting relationship.
鳥——一種長久堅定的關係。

5. Your choice shows whether you are capable of cheating on your partner.
你的選擇表現出你是否會出軌

a. Human - Probably not.
人——你可能不會出軌。

b. Pig - You can't resist desire and lust so you are likely to cheat.
豬——你無法抗拒慾望和誘惑,所以你很有可能出軌。

c. Cow - You are tolerant and you will try very hard not to do it.
牛——你很有耐力,你會盡全力阻止自己出軌。

d. Bird - You don't like to make commitments and are likely to cheat.
鳥——你不喜歡作出承諾,並很有可能出軌。

6. Your choice represents your views about marriage.
你的選擇代表了你對婚姻的看法

a. Dinosaur - You are quite pessimistic and you don't think happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.
恐龍——你很悲觀,而不認爲在如今再存在幸福美滿的婚姻。

b. White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
白虎——你認爲婚姻是很寶貴的,一旦你結了婚,你會很珍惜你的另一半。

c. Polar bear - You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.
北極熊——你很害怕結婚,你認爲婚姻會帶走你的自由。

d. Leopard - You always wanted to get married, but in fact, you don't know what it's all about.
美洲豹——你一直很想結婚,但是事實上,你並瞭解婚姻。

7. Your choice represents your views about love at this present moment.
你的選擇代表了你對現狀的看法

a. Lion - You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily.
獅子——你一直很渴望愛情,你可以爲此獻出一切,但是你不會輕易墮入愛河。

b. Cat - You are quite self-centered; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want.
貓——你很以自我爲中心; 你覺得愛是自己唾手可得也可隨時丟棄的東西。

c. Horse - You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.
馬——你不像被一種穩定的關係束縛住,你只是想和別人調情。

d. Pigeon - You think of love as a commitment for both parties.
企鵝——你認爲愛就是雙方的承諾。