當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 關於生活的英語情景口語的對話

關於生活的英語情景口語的對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

其實英語是沒有那麼難的,有很多同學有聽到學習英語就頭大,只要我們認真去學習,肯定可以的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家一定要好好看看哦。

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於生活的英語情景口語的對話

  一我沒有精力去運動

AI work so hard that I do not have the energy to exercise.

我工作很辛苦以至於我沒有精力去做運動。

BThat is just an excuse. You can always find some time to exercise.

這只是一個藉口。你總能找到時間去做運動的。

ABut I work hard all the time for long hours. Often I have no time for lunch. Yet, I am still getting fatter.

但是我好幾個小時都在辛苦工作。我經常沒時間吃飯。但是,我仍然在長胖。

BBill, you know that work is not the same as exercise as it is stressful but not relaxing. And skipping meals will not help you lose fact your body will only store fat if you miss meals.

比爾,你知道的,工作和運動不一樣,工作是有壓力的但不會令人放鬆。不吃飯不能幫你減肥。事實上,如果你不吃飯,你的身體只會儲存脂肪。

AI know you're right, but what can I do?

我知道你說是對的,但是我能怎麼做?

BHow about going for a walk instead of sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper after dinner every night?

每天晚上吃完晚餐之後,散一下步而不是坐在沙發上看報紙,怎麼樣?

ABut I'll miss the news. It's important in my business to keep up with events in China.

但是我會錯過新聞的。瞭解中國發生的事件對我做生意來說很重要。

BI know, I know. Have you got a portable radio? You can listen to the news and get healthy at the same time.

我知道,我知道。你有便攜式收音機嗎?你可以一邊聽新聞一邊保持健康。

AThat's a good idea!

真是個好主意!

  二情境喜劇節目回放

AHey, The Cosby Show is on!

嘿,《天才老爹》在演了!

BThe Cosby Show? Wasn't it over many years ago?

《天才老爹》?它不是好多年以前就播完了?

AThat's right.

沒錯。

BSo how come it's still playing?

那爲什麼現在還在播出呢?

AI'm watching reruns of it.

我現在看的是它的節目回放。

BReruns?

節目回放?

AThat means our local TV station is showing old episodes. You can watch reruns of nearly every old sitcom.

那就是表示我們的地方電視臺正在播放舊的影集。幾乎每部舊的情境喜劇你都可以看到節目回放。