酒店预约英语对话精选
随着经济全球化的发展,英语已然成为国际交流的主要语言。在世界各国文化交流与融合中,英语变体随之产生。小编精心收集了酒店预约英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
酒店预约英语对话1客人:
Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18.
你好,我想订个带两张单人床的房间,从三月十六号住到十八号。
服务员:
Yes. We still have one available for those days.
好的,我们正好还有一间空房。
客人:
What is you. rate?
请问住一晚多少钱?
服务员:
50 dollars per night.
每晚五十美元。
客人:
That sounds fine. I’ll take it.
好的,我就订这间。
服务员:
All right.
没问题。
酒店预约英语对话2Romm reservations. Can I help you?
我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗?
BHello,is there a room available?
你好,还有房间吗?
AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?
想要什么样的房间?
BA twin room,please.
一个双人房间。
AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite.
请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。
BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.
知道了,谢谢。
酒店预约英语对话3Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
看了“酒店预约英语对话”的人还看了:
1.预定酒店英语情景对话
2.英语情景会话
3.预约的英语日常情景对话
4.关于酒店预订英语对话
5.预约常用英语对话