有關外貿英語情景對話短文
現如今,我國經濟發展越來越迅速,與我國的交易也越來越頻繁,外貿英語的重要性越來越被凸現出來。本站小編整理了有關外貿英語情景對話短文,歡迎閲讀!
有關外貿英語情景對話短文一A:I understand we will need seven air conditioning units on the two 's what you think, yes?
我瞭解我們需要七部空調機在兩個樓面。你是這個意思,對吧?
B:Yes. You could use five or six five or six wouldn't be very efficient. I recommend seven.
是的。你可以裝五到六部。但五到六部會不夠,所以我建議七部。
A:And if we take the Decker units you suggested, what would the price be?
還有我們如果用你建議的戴格牌,會是多少錢?
B:Let me calculate the price for you.I can give you a 15% discount if you buy the seven 's see here. Your total would be 5929 dollars.
讓我算一下。如果你一次購買七部,我可以給你百分之十五的折扣。讓我看一下,你的總數是五千九百二十九美元整。
A:Isn't there any way we can get central air conditioning in this building?
我們可以在這棟建築裝設中央空調系統嗎?
B:As I said, it is possible, but it would be much more expensive.I think it would be at least 12000 dollars to do a complete system.
就像我説的,是可行的,但是會花費很多。我想會需要一萬二千美元才能完成一個系統。
A:That's too much. We need to use the separate units, I guess.
那真是太多了。我們必須要分開的裝置,我想。
B:It's more practical, and the new units really are very customers won't even notice them.
在實用性方面,新的裝置也會比較安靜。你的顧客根本不會感覺到它的存在。
A:So you say we can do it for 6000 dollars.
所以你説我們可以在六千美元以內完工。
B:Yes, that's for the allation would probably be another 700 to 1000 it depends on the time spent, of course.
是的,只有裝置的費用。安裝費大約是七百至一千美元。當然是要看所用的時間而定。
A:You mean installation isn't included? I'm very surprised.
你的意思是沒有包含安裝費?我很驚訝。
B:No, Ma'am. Installation isn't price I quoted was just for the units.
不,女士。安裝費沒有包含在內。我估計的費用是隻有裝置的費用。
A:In Taipei, you know, the company usually installs the things they don't charge extra.
在台北,你知道,一般公司都安裝他們所賣的產品。他們不會額外收費。
B:I know that, Ma' they would just raise the price of the units to cover their in L.A., installation is charged separately.
我知道,女士。但通常他們都會提高售價來掩飾他們的花費。在洛杉磯,安裝費都是分開來收取的。
A:Yes, I suppose I should get used to I'm not really willing to spend more than 6000 dollars for haven't even opened yet.
是的,我以為我應該可以習慣這種做法。但我真的沒有想要為了安裝空調系統花費超過六千美元。我們都還沒開張呢。
B:I understand, Ma'am.
我瞭解,女士。
A:And the other company that gave me a quote on this said they could do it for 4000 dollars.
而且另一家公司只給我估價四千美元。
B:It's a question of quality, Ma' that price, you would not get good equipment.I've been in this business for almost twenty years. I know what you don't get quality air conditioning now,you will just have to replace the system after two years.
這是有關品質的問題,女士。而且那種價位,你不會拿到好的裝置。我在這一行有將近二十年了。我知道行情,如果你現在不拿品質好的空調機,兩年後,你將必須重換這個系統。
A:I will tell you what I can agree you can quote me a price of 6000 dollars, installation included, I can accept.
我可以告訴你什麼方面我可以同意。如果你可以給我六千美元的價格,包含安裝,我就接受。
B:Well.
嗯。
A:You do seem like a better company than the other I am willing to pay more than 4000 for you. But I won't pay more than 6000.
你看來好象是比那一家好。所以我願意給超過四千美元給你們。但我不會花費超過六千美元。
B:Well, we don't usually do it, but... I believe we can accommodate you on will do the installation for free. Because we appreciate your business.
嗯,我們通常不會接受這樣的,但是...我相信我們這次是可以通融的。我們會免費替你安裝,因為我們很感謝你的生意。
A:Good. I hope we can arrange the contract as soon as possible.
好。我希望我們可以儘快地安排簽約。
有關外貿英語情景對話短文二A:Is this the Law Firm of A & B ?
請問是A
B:Yes, can I help you ?
是的,先生.您找誰?
A:I need to speak to an attorney regarding filing corporate govemance.
我要找一位專長報告上市公司管理方面的律師.
B:You would need to speak to ens.
您可以找Stevens女士.
A:Is she available?
她能接電話嗎?
B:One moment,please,and I will connect your call.
請稍等,我給您轉接.
有關外貿英語情景對話短文三A:What are your terms of payment?
您要求的付款方式是什麼?
B:Our terms are net 30.
三十天內付清貨款.
A:What if we purchase an increased quantity?Can you give us better terms?
如果我們增加購買數量.能不能給我們更好的條件?
B:You would have to order in excess of 10,000 units to be eligible.
要是你們訂10,000件以上,我們可以給你們更好的條件.
A:We do not have the space in our warehouse to store over 5,000 units.
我們的倉庫最多隻能放5,000件.
B:An option we can offer is two separate will house the inventory until you are ready for us to ship it to you.
有一個辦法就是我們分兩次送貨.你們購買的貨物可以暫時存放在我處直到你們要求我們送貨的時候為止.
看了“有關外貿英語情景對話短文”的人還看了:
1.關於外貿英語對話短文
2.關於外貿英語對話精選
3.關於外貿的英語對話閲讀
4.關於外貿英語對話模板
5.關於常用外貿英語對話